Greenville-West Salem Township
• Copper tubing was stolen from a vacant house that was broken into, said police, who were notified at 1:02 p.m. Friday in the sub-100 block of South Mercer Street, Greenville.
• A purse was stolen from Illusionz Night Club, 130 Main St., Greenville, said police, who were called at 1:37 a.m. Saturday. The purse was found later in a garbage can with $20 missing from it, police said.
• A man reported at 3:53 p.m. Wednesday that he had just lost $1,039 in the 100 block of Main Street, police said.
• Someone stole a television from a home Saturday in the 800 block of Spruce Avenue, police said. The owner said the home was locked, but no signs of forced entry were found, police said.
• Four heavy equipment batteries were unbolted from a trailer and stolen between the afternoon of April 5 and Monday afternoon from the 1300 block of Furnace Road, police said.
• A can of vegetables was thrown through the front window of a home at 5:20 a.m. Tuesday in the sub-100 block of Liberty Street, Fredonia, police said.
• A semi-automatic, 10-gauge shotgun was stolen from an unlocked home between March 23 and Saturday in the sub-100 block of Liberty St., Fredonia, police said.
• A vehicle was scratched between 3 and 5 p.m. Monday in the 6800 block of Frogtown Road, Lackawannock Township, police said.
• Someone used a Pine Township woman’s credit card information without permission to make an online purchase for $92 March 21, police said.
• Someone stole numerous attachments for tractors and dump trucks between Jan. 21 and Sunday from property on Fredonia Road, Perry Township, police said.
• An escapee of George Junior Republic, Pine Township, was arrested after shoplifting a bag of Cheetos from Walmart, Pine Township, police said. The boy hid next to a tree to escape until about 11 p.m. Monday and was picked up by center staff about 15 minutes later, police said.