• A love seat from an outdoor furniture set was stolen between 9:30 p.m. May 21 and 8:45 a.m. May 22 from the front porch of Terra Nova House, 322 W. Poplar St., police said.
• A yard jockey was stolen between May 19 and 22 from a yard in the 600 block of Miller Avenue, police said.
• Two girls were charged with harassment for yelling profanities and hitting a girl in the face May 7 in Grove City High School, police said.
• A woman driving a Honda CR-V or a Toyota Rav 4 drove through a railroad crossing arm, causing the arm to be hit by a train, and drove off at 2:38 p.m. May 17 on North Center Street, police said.
• Shelby T. Dosch, 21, of Mercer, was cited with defiant trespass for entering General Electric property May 20 after having been told not to do so, police said.
• Tammie L. Hogue, 52, of 725 Dutch Lane, Hermitage, was charged with theft for stealing $20 from her register April 23 and a gift card May 6 at Walmart, 1275 N. Hermitage Road, where she worked, police said.
• Melanie L. Zoccole, 50, of 916 Old Mercer Road, Springfield Township, was charged with theft and misdemeanor retail theft for stealing items and trying to return them at 2:37 p.m. May 26 at Walmart, 1275 N. Hermitage Road, police said.
Mercer County sheriff
• Laven T. Davis, 29, of Mercer County Jail, was charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct for punching a fellow inmate several times in the face and trying to throw him down a flight of stairs April 24 in the jail, police said.