• A blue and gray mountain bike was stolen between 9:30 a.m. Tuesday and 12:15 p.m. Thursday from the 600 block of Tidball Avenue, police said.
• A 17-year-old was taken to Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township, after his car hit one driven by Marjorie Schlossnagel, 133 Edgewood Ave., Grove City, at 3:28 p.m. Thursday at an undisclosed location, police said.
• Forrest G. Lee, 18, of 3600 Saranac Drive, South Pymatuning Township, was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia for having a pipe on him when he was arrested Aug. 29 at the police station on burglary charges, and for havin a container of pot and a pipe in his Jeep when it was searched the next day, police said.
• Nicholas A. Kuhn, 33, of 22 W. Kidds Mill Road, Pymatuning Township, was charged with simple assault for punching in a woman in the face several times at 10:52 p.m. Monday in a parking lot in the 1600 block of North Hermitage Road, police said.
• A resident of Reynolds Mobile Home Park said Tuesday she lost jewelry and other items to a thief who took them overnight from her unlocked car.
A gold wedding ring valued at $800 was taken, along with a watch, cell phone charger and some lottery tickets, police said.
• Two truck drivers told police Tuesday someone stole batteries from their rigs while the tractor-trailers were parked in a lot off North Hermitage and Reynolds Industrial Park roads.
One driver reported the theft of two batteries. The other said he lost four batteries, valued at $436.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Robert Spruill Jr., 29, of 1207 Negley St., Farrell, faces charges after a domestic incident at about 5:45 p.m. Tuesday.
Spruill choked a woman in a residence in the 900 block of Spearman Avenue and used a stun gun during the attack, police said.
Spruill was charged with simple assault, recklessly endangering another person, harassment and use of an electronic incapacitation device. He was taken to Mercer County Jail after failing to post bond.
• The owner of two handguns reported Wednesday morning that they had been stolen overnight from a vehicle parked in the sub-100 block of South Street, West Middlesex.
Someone pried open the driver’s side door and stole a Glock 19 9 mm and a Ruger LCP .380-caliber handgun, police said.
• Rocks were thrown through windows of a house in the 1700 block of Shady Drive, Farrell, said police, who were called at 3:36 p.m. Thursday.
• Brandon V. Gilchrist, 34, of 1114 Roemer Blvd., Farrell, was arrested at 3:34 a.m. Friday on a charge of prowling and loitering at night after police found him behind a home in the 1000 block of Webster Street, Farrell, where they were investigating reports of a suspicious person, loitering and shots fired, police said.
Police added charges of possession of controlled substances and drug paraphernalia and carrying a firearm without a license after finding a Taurus 9 mm handgun, crack cocaine, marijuana, hydrocodone pills and OxyContin pills near where he was arrested, police said.
• Norris E. Jennings, 63, of 455 Spruce Ave., Sharon, has been charged with forgery, theft and passing bad checks for cashing a $4,964 fraudulent check at 3:32 p.m. Feb. 27 at Beauty Plus, 823 Sharon New Castle Road, Farrell, police said. Jennings spent the money on drugs for himself and friends, police said.
• Michael G. Lumpp, 28, of 2555 Romar Drive, Hermitage, has been charged with attempted theft for trying to steal two catalytic convertors at 3:02 p.m. Aug. 7 from Lowery’s Automotive Services, 649 Roemer Blvd., Farrell, police said.
Lumpp told an employee that owner Michael Lowery wanted to speak to him and, when the employee left, another employee viewing a surveillance camera monitor saw Lumpp pick up two convertors and walk toward an exit, police said.
• Victoria E. Roxbury, 61, of 374 N. Perry Highway, Coolspring Township, has been charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia for having two pot plants on her porch and a pot plant stripped of its leaves and a pipe in her mobile home, police said. Roxbury said she smokes pot for medical purposes due to an allergy to most medications, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Christopher M. Ague, 34, of 2182 Eagle Place, South Pymatuning Township; at 12:45 a.m. Sunday in the 2400 block of River Road.
• Noelle D. Janovick, 35, of 124 Hager St., Hubbard; at 2:23 a.m. Sunday in the 2400 block of River Road.
• Nicholas R. Payton, 21, of 1346 Standard Ave., Masury; at 1:46 a.m. Sunday at East State Street and Rexford Drive; also charged with a lane violation.
• Scott T. Miller, 41, of 125 Monroe St., Grove City; at 2:40 a.m. Aug. 18 on state Route 208 near Veterans Road, Springfield Township; also charged with running a speed limit sign, a lane violation and careless driving.
• Kyle A. Glaize, 22, of 4090 Blue Jay Drive, South Pymatuning Township; at 4:36 a.m. Aug. 18 in the 700 block of Mercer Road, Dela-ware Township, where he was found passed out at the wheel; also charged with stopping on a roadway and careless driving.
• Chelsie R. Gruver, 22, of 444 White Lane, East Lackawannock Township; at 5:17 a.m. Aug. 4 on Franklin Road, south of Junction Road, Coolspring Township, where her car went into a ditch, hit a driveway culvert, went over a driveway, into another ditch and knocked over a mailbox; also charged with a lane violation, careless driving and reckless driving.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Donald E. Springer, 34, of 323 Shilling Ave., Farrell; at 6 p.m. Thursday at home on a bench warrant for noncompliance.
• Eric M. Sell, 44, of 3148 Perry Highway, Sandy Creek Township; June 27 at home on a Crawford County bench warrant; also charged with simple assault, resisting arrest and making terroristic threats for fighting with police as they tried to arrest him.