DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Christopher M. Ague, 34, of 2182 Eagle Place, South Pymatuning Township; at 12:45 a.m. Sunday in the 2400 block of River Road.
• Noelle D. Janovick, 35, of 124 Hager St., Hubbard; at 2:23 a.m. Sunday in the 2400 block of River Road.
• Nicholas R. Payton, 21, of 1346 Standard Ave., Masury; at 1:46 a.m. Sunday at East State Street and Rexford Drive; also charged with a lane violation.
• Scott T. Miller, 41, of 125 Monroe St., Grove City; at 2:40 a.m. Aug. 18 on state Route 208 near Veterans Road, Springfield Township; also charged with running a speed limit sign, a lane violation and careless driving.
• Kyle A. Glaize, 22, of 4090 Blue Jay Drive, South Pymatuning Township; at 4:36 a.m. Aug. 18 in the 700 block of Mercer Road, Dela-ware Township, where he was found passed out at the wheel; also charged with stopping on a roadway and careless driving.
• Chelsie R. Gruver, 22, of 444 White Lane, East Lackawannock Township; at 5:17 a.m. Aug. 4 on Franklin Road, south of Junction Road, Coolspring Township, where her car went into a ditch, hit a driveway culvert, went over a driveway, into another ditch and knocked over a mailbox; also charged with a lane violation, careless driving and reckless driving.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Donald E. Springer, 34, of 323 Shilling Ave., Farrell; at 6 p.m. Thursday at home on a bench warrant for noncompliance.
• Eric M. Sell, 44, of 3148 Perry Highway, Sandy Creek Township; June 27 at home on a Crawford County bench warrant; also charged with simple assault, resisting arrest and making terroristic threats for fighting with police as they tried to arrest him.