Greenville-West Salem Township
• James G. Kent, 31, of 131 Plum St., Greenville, has been charged with criminal mischief, disorderly conduct and harassment for breaking off an outside mirror of a woman’s car, following her into the New England Tavern and threatening her at 1:50 a.m. Feb. 25 at 160 Clinton St., police said.
• Jason A. Mincer, 33, of 20 Canal St., Greenville, has been charged with possession of crack cocaine and drug paraphernalia for turning over a bag of crack at 8:31 p.m. Feb. 23 at North Race Street and Alan Avenue, Greenville, police said. Police said they observed Mincer participate in an apparent drug deal and asked him where “it” was.
• Melissa D. Helberg, 37, of 326 Vernon Road, West Salem Township, was arrested at 6:33 p.m. Feb. 4 at Vernon and Kinsman roads, West Salem Township, on charges of driving under the influence of Methadone, Klonopin and Xanax, a lane violation and driving without a license.
• Ronald E. Jones, 40, of 2135 Leesburg Grove City Road, Springfield Township, has been charged with delivery and possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver and criminal use of a communication device for an incident June 9 at Memorial Park, police said.
• Kelsey B. Atkins, 21, and Jamie Rickert, 22, both of 64 Cedar St., Sharpsville, each have been charged with forgery, theft and conspiracy to commit forgery for stealing checks from a woman who lives in the sub-100 block of Quarry Hill Road, and cashing one for $80 at Walmart, 45 Williamson Road, police said. Rickert also has been charged with theft and receiving stolen property for stealing a computer and $200 from an undisclosed location Feb. 25, police said.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Michael T. Newberry, 29, of 523 Cedar Ave., Sharon, has been charged with theft, forgery and receiving stolen property for stealing two checks and a gold ring March 13, 2012, from his ex-employer, Performance Roofing, 10 Rhoda St., Farrell, police said. Newberry cashed the checks at Farrell businesses for a total of $1,300, and the ring was sold to a Sharon jeweler, police said.
• Police said they are investigating a report that some obtained a Springfield Township man’s credit card information and used it twice March 6 to make $360 in on-line purchases without authorization.
• A rear window of a sport-utility vehicle was broken Tuesday in the 1500 block of Perry Highway, Springfield Township, police said.
• Two chain saws were stolen Tuesday from property on Fairground Road, Sandy Lake Township, police said.