• Tyrone G. Carter, 31, of 1219 Dutch Lane, Hermitage, was charged with making terroristic threats and harassment at 12:18 a.m. June 29 after he went to a Sharpsville woman’s home and told her he would “kill her and cut her up,” and for leaving threatening messages on her phone, police said.
• Joseph D. Gammon, 34, of 211 W. Ridge Ave., Apartment 3, Sharpsville, was charged with making terroristic threats and harassment for calling his cousin in Sharpsville and threatening to kill him and his family, police said.
• Cortney Jo Rathfon, 23, of 522 Twitmeyer Ave., Hermitage, was charged with assault, disorderly conduct and harassment after she threw firecrackers that exploded near a man’s head and neck in the 500 block of Twitmeyer Avenue, Sharpsville, police said.
• Tammy Kay Offen, 48, of 325 Columbia St., Apartment 307, Sharon; at 12:27 a.m. Friday at West Main Street and First Street, Sharpsville; also charged with various traffic charges after she pulled out into traffic from the curb in front of a local bar and almost caused a patrol car to crash into her car, police said.
West Salem Township
• Nickolas James Saylor, 27, at 3:57 p.m. July 10 on a warrant out of Lawrence County; was taken to Mercer County jail to await transfer.
• Shane D. Hodge, 18, of 32 S. Front St., at 12:57 p.m. July 13; was taken to Mercer County jail on a warrant out of the district attorney’s office.
• Randy Gordon Daye Jr., 24, of 392 W. Cornell Road, Mercer, at 11:08 a.m. July 2 on a warrant out of the district attorney’s office.