• Kristen A. Salsgiver, 26, of 150 Pitt St., Sharon, was charged with theft for stealing a box of examination gloves June 4 from the office of Dr. Iftikhar Chatha, 2500 Highland Road, police said.
• Kimberly A. Hawk, 43, of 315 Herr St., Hermitage, was charged with possession of crack cocaine, tampering with evidence and driving under suspension. Police said they approached her at 2:02 a.m. May 18 in a parking lot in the 300 block of South Hermitage Road and she balled dollar bills containing crack in her hand, police said.
• Two residents of Maple Drive reported just after 4 p.m. Thursday that bicycles were stolen from their homes, police said. One was a blue and green adult Huffy and the other was black with chrome rims.
• Dayla L. Clarke, 18, of 375 Baldwin Ave., Sharon, was charged with theft, receiving stolen property, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and conspiracy to commit theft for being a passenger in a sport-utility vehicle reported stolen at 11 a.m. Thursday and recovered shortly afterward in the alley between Sherman and Baldwin avenues, police said. The driver was a 16-year-old boy, police said.
• Zachary M. Tubb, 17, of 205 Fourth Ave., Sharon, was charged with aggravated and simple assault, riot and disorderly conduct for throwing a brick that hit a boy in the head while they fought at 12:54 a.m. Sept. 24 in front of Zachary’s home, police said.
• Nicole M. Steen, 19, of 1900 Rutledge Road, Transfer, was charged with burglary and theft for crawling in a front porch window and walking out the front door carrying out a videocassette recorder at 9:40 p.m. Thursday in the 400 block of Walnut Street, police said.
• Shawn M. Scalf, 21, of 60 White Ave., Sharon, was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia for having a bag of pot and a pipe in his pocket when police investigated a report of suspected drug activity at 3:15 p.m. Thursday near his home, police said.
• Someone forced entry into a camper and stole drapes, a blanket and books at 1:30 p.m. May 24 along East Main Street Extension, Pine Township, police said. An unsuccessful attempt was made to enter a home on the same property, police said.
• Police said they are investigating a report that three boys were photographed naked in 2010 and 20111 in Pine Township.
• Someone visiting a home on Bend Road, Lackawannock Township, stole $540 between 11 p.m. Monday and 1 p.m. Tuesday, police said.