Fish and Boat Commission
• Dakota L. Hughes, 21, of 2217 Mercer West Middlesex Road, Lackawannock Township, has been charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia for having a pipe with pot in it on the ground beside him when he was fishing at 10:28 p.m. June 8 along Valley Road and U.S. Route 62 in Jefferson Township, police said.
• Someone tried to pry the tailgate off a pickup between 1:30 and 7 a.m. Monday in the 200 block of North Broad Street, police said.
• Crystal L. Long, 37, of 770 E. Main St. Ext., Grove City, was charged with harassment for slapping a man in the arm, police said.
• Eric J. Elder, 26, of Slippery Rock was charged with simple assault and reckless endangerment for his actions during a child custody exchange June 12 at an undisclosed location, police said.
• Melissa Shaw, 34, of Crawford County has been charged with forgery, bad checks, attempted bad checks, access device fraud and conspiracy to commit forgery for forging five stolen checks and cashing three of them for $250 March 13 and 14 at Veado’s Mini Market, 181 Hadley Road, and First National Bank, 51 Hadley Road, police said. She tried to cash two others for $200, police said.
• Chad Miklo, 31, South River Road, Delaware Township, has been charged with theft, receiving stolen property and criminal mischief for removing catalytic convertors from three cars June 8 at a Mercer Road business, police said.
• Tonie C. Crim, 42, and Angelique Finley, 22, both of 534 S. Oakland Ave., Sharon, each have been charged with theft and conspiracy to commit theft for a fraudulent merchandise return at 10:34 a.m. May 27 at Walmart, 1275 N. Hermitage Road, police said.
Finley took two video games from a store shelf and tried to return them, police said. She was turned down for not having identification, police said.
She gave them to Crim, who had another woman return them for a $42 gift card, police said.
• Courtney L. Mosconi, 24, of 26 School St., Sharpsville, has been charged with bad checks for issuing a $600 check on a closed account April 1 in the 2100 block of South Keel Ridge Road, police said.
• Chaella C. Gregory, 23, of 333 Wallis Ave., Farrell, has been charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct for punching a woman in the face and biting her arm at 3:27 a.m. June 2 in the 1400 block of Bolde Drive, police said.
• Brandon V. Gilchrist, 34, of 609è Idaho St., Farrell, has been charged with making terroristic threats and harassment for slapping a woman in the mouth and calling her later and telling her he would kill her, her boyfriend and “everyone around” June 5 in the 4500 block of Orange Drive, police said.
• Ryan A. Milano, 22, of Slippery Rock has been charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia for having pot and pipes in his car when he was stopped for speeding at 8:58 p.m. May 28 at South Hermitage Road and Longview Road, police said.
• Timothy W. Frantz, 25, of 275 Stambaugh Ave., Sharon, has been charged with corruption of a minor for having sex with a 17-year-old girl June 1 in a vehicle in the 2400 block of East State Street, police said.
• Jason R. Stearns, 36, of 161 Fifth St., Sharon, has been charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, driving at an unsafe speed, driving under suspension and careless driving for a motorcycle crash at 4:40 p.m. June 5 at Superior and East streets, police said.
• Robert S. Benger, 25, of 133è E. Market St., Mercer, has been charged with false reports for incorrectly telling authorities he had been robbed of $1,000 May 13 in the 100 block of North Erie Street, police said.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Jose A. Miller, 33, of 923 Fruit Ave., Farrell, has been charged with theft for stealing a woman’s cell phone at 7:39 a.m. June 1 at a home in the 300 block of Hoon Avenue, Farrell, police said.
• John D. Leali, 49, of 3914 Hogback Road, Hermitage, has been charged with theft for a scheme in which he borrowed money for a business deal and never lived up to his end, police said.
Leali borrowed $800 Feb. 21 from Kevin Suhrie of Suhrie Industrial Supplies and Tool Rental, East Lackawannock Township, in order to buy chicken wings to sell at a profit, police said.
Leali was to repay Suhrie $1,450, covering the initial loan and profit, by Feb. 25, but never did, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Terrelle D. Maxwell, 41, of Youngstown; at 12:26 a.m. June 3 in the 2300 block of South Hermitage Road.
• Staci L. Watkins, 37, of 4400 Clifford Drive, Hermitage; at 7:33 p.m. June 1 in the 1100 block of Mercer Avenue; also charged with accident involving damage to unattended vehicle for backing into a sport-utility vehicle and driving home.
• Brandon L. Elerby, 30, of 156 Shenango Park Road, Pymatuning Township; at 2:08 a.m. June 9 at Highland Road and Boyd Drive; also charged with possession of marijuana, no lights and driving under suspension.
• Steven L. Beatty, 39, of Volant; May 26 in the 7400 block of West Market Street; also charged with reckless and careless driving.
• Shane P. Hilles, 43, of 19è N. Third St., Sharpsville; at 5:17 a.m. May 26 on state Route 58, Jefferson Township, where his pickup hit a fence; also charged with a lane violation, accident involving damage to property and careless driving.