• A homeowner in the 5600 block of King Graves Road reported two gardening tools, valued at more than $350, missing from his shed between 8 p.m. Saturday and 1 p.m. Tuesday.
• Marie A. Sanoski, of 102 19th St., Greenville, was hurt in a weekend crash in Sugar Grove Township.
Sanoski lost control of her southbound car at about 4:20 p.m. Sunday on Conneaut Lake Road near Gardner Hill Road and struck a culvert, police said.
She was flown to UPMC Hamot, Erie, and was discharged Wednesday, a spokesperson said.
• DeWayne U. Williams faces assault charges after attacking his girlfriend during an argument, police said.
Williams, 36, of 273 N. Oakland Ave., pulled her hair, choked her and kicked her after the couple had argued over his cell phone use, police said.
Williams posted bond after he was charged with simple assault, recklessly endangering another person and harassment.
• Police are looking for the man who was driving a convertible that rear-ended a pickup and drove away from the crash at about 12:10 a.m. Wednesday in front of Rudy’s Pub on Mercer Grove City Road, Findley Township.
The green Chrysler Sebring with its Pennsylvania JGL 3145 plate is registered to Hannah J. Mansberger, Eau Claire, Butler County, police said.
The occupants of the pickup, driver Mattew Drake, 36, of Slippery Rock, and Michael Rihel, 41, Grove City, were wearing seat belts and weren’t hurt, police said.
Police are looking for the driver who had a cut on his head.
• Richard Henry Harden, 61, of 409 Mesabi St., at 1 a.m. last Thursday at his residence; also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and prohibited possession of a firearm.
• Melissa Lynn Peterson, 35, of 524 Spruce Ave., Apartment A; Monday at 788 S. Irvine Ave.; also charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARREST
• Bobby W. Riggs, 36, of 123 Shoshone Trail, Mercer; at about 3 a.m. Monday in the 300 block of Mercer Road.