• Dakota Cline, 19, of 403 Hall Road, Findley Township, has been charged with criminal mischief for slashing four tires Oct. 11 in the 200 block of South Broad Street, police said.
• Damien F. Henry, 40, of Butler was arrested at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday at an undisclosed location on 19 counts of theft for an incident Dec. 26 at Ace Fix-It Hardware, 816 W. Main St., police said.
• Ruth A. Hicks, 30, of Emlenton has been charged with making a false accusation Feb. 25 that she was raped by a Grove City resident, police said.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Manis J. Norman, 38, of 1102 Roemer Blvd., Farrell, has been charged with simple assault for punching a woman several times and pulling out her hair at 12:45 a.m. Wednesday at home, police said.
• Dashawn D. Scott, 21, of 1116 Washington St., Farrell, has been charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia for having a bag of pot in his car when agents of Pennsylvania Board of Probation and Parole went to his house for a curfew check Tuesday, police said.
• Johnathan S. Mason, 30, of 158 Birchwood Drive, Pymatuning Township, has been charged with making a false statement for saying on an application to buy a gun that he had never been subject to a mental health commitment, when he was committed in 1998 in Mercer County, police said. Mason applied to buy a gun Nov. 6 in Hermitage, police said.