DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Robert M. Angermeier, 33, of 1622 Pulaski Mercer Road, East Lackawannock Township; at 5:20 p.m. June 29 at the Shenango Valley Freeway and East State Street, where he ran a red light and made a left turn into the path of a vehicle driven by Jeffrey Patterson; also charged with a red light violation; treated at a local hospital.
• Michael Ivan, 52, of 109 Hamilton Ave., Farrell; Jan 22 in the 200 block of Emerson Avenue, Farrell.
• Shannon Coley, 37, of 295 Florence St., Sharon; at 5:22 p.m. Friday at 632 S. Oakland Avenue on a warrant for theft and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Steven T. Mortland, 24, of 3661 New Castle Road, West Middlesex; at 9:07 p.m. Saturday at Dock and Malleable streets on a warrant from state police for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Gary Paul Golub Sr., 46, of 521 B. St., Sharon; at 5 p.m. Monday at Bell Street and Logan Avenue on 10 warrants from District Justice Brian Arthur’s court for construction code violations in Greenville.
• James Lee Mills, 27, of 333 George St., Sharon; at 2:43 p.m. Sunday in the 300 block of Liberty Street on a warrant for robbery and simple assault.
• Ashley M. Miller, 30, of 121 Flowers Ave., Sharon; at 5:38 p.m. Monday on a warrant for felony theft from Trumbull County courts.