Greenville-West Salem Township
• A boy who lives at Keystone Adolescent Center, West Salem Township, ran away from Keystone staff at 8:37 a.m. Thursday in the sub-100 block of North Main Street, Greenville, police said.
After a two-hour search by police from Greenville-West Salem, Hempfield Township and Thiel College in Greenville, plus Keystone staff, he was arrested along railroad tracks near College Avenue, police said.
• An iPad was stolen from an unlocked vehicle at about 3 p.m. Thursday from the parking lot of Greenville Plaza, police said.
• Two $20 counterfeit bills were passed at Wendy’s Old Fashioned Hamburgers, 43 Hadley Road, said police, who took the report at noon Monday.
• Lemuel P. Malick, 30, and Melissa K. Pierce, 25, both of 460 S. Otter St., Mercer, have been charged with possession of marijuana with intent to deliver and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia for items found in their home Thursday by Pennsylvania Board of Probation and Parole agents, who had gotten a tip that drugs were being sold from there, police said.
Mercer County sheriff
• Laven T. Davis, 20, of 130 Smith Ave., Sharon, has been charged with making terroristic threats for saying he would shoot four corrections officers March 29 in Mercer County Jail, Findley Township, police said.
• Ramone J. Williams, 26, of 130 Smith Ave., Sharon, was arrested Tuesday at Mercer County Jail on charges of assault by a prisoner, aggravated harassment by a prisoner and making terroristic threats for pulling the arm of a corrections officer through the food pass opening of his cell door, spitting on two guards and telling others he would “throw piss” on them, kill them, shoot them or break their faces between March 25 and April 2, police said.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• A stained glass window, copper pipes, a stainless steel kitchen sink and a bathroom sink were stolen from a home in the 1000 block of Emerson Avenue, Farrell, said police, who received the report at 4:43 p.m. Friday. A neighboring house owned by the same person also was burglarized with a furnace stolen from it, police said.
• Ronald S. Kommer Sr., 77, of 997 Linn-Tyro Road, Perry Township, has been charged with simple assault and harassment for backhanding a woman across the face at 7 p.m. Monday at home, police said.
• Dieesha J. Witherspoon, 32, and Talessia Martin, 31, both of Cleveland; and Tonia S. Douglas, 30, of South Euclid, Ohio, have been charged with receiving stolen property, felony retail theft and conspiracy to commit receiving stolen property and retail theft for stealing more than $2,000 worth of goods from eight stores in Grove City Premium Outlets, Springfield Township, police said.
The women had “booster bags” which are used to hide items that have security systems, police said.
• Grant D. Hughes, 53, of 54 Tait Road, Coolspring Township, has been charged with aggravated and simple assault, making terroristic threats and harassment for pushing a woman into the side of a bed post, choking her and smacking her several times at 1 a.m. April 6 at home, police said. The woman was taken to a hospital, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Anthony J. Quintal, 23, of 538 Sherman Ave., Sharon; at 12:52 a.m. April 6 in the 2500 block of the Shenango Valley Freeway, where his vehicle hit a guardrail; also charged with drunken driving, driving without inspection and a lane violation.
• Amanda L. Kish, 37, of 1390 Mercer West Middlesex Road, Mercer; at 2:28 a.m. March 31 on Bestwick Road, south of U.S. Route 62; also charged with a lane violation, careless driving and an open container violation.