• Someone drove through the lawn at Grove City Middle School, causing damage over the holiday weekend, police said.
A damage estimate was unavailable.
• Albert V. Silver Jr., 65, of 704 Ethel St., Hermitage, was charged with simple assault and terroristic threats for kicking a woman in the back and leg, grabbing her by the arm, and saying he would cut her, kill her family and prostitute her kids, and for shaking another woman Nov. 14 at home, police said.
• Jordan M. Parks, 19, of 57 Laird Ave., Wheatland, was arrested at 3:48 a.m. Nov. 15 in the 1800 block of French Street, where his pickup got stuck in a front yard, on charges of driving under the influence of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, trespass by motor vehicle and driving without a license, insurance or registration, police said.
• Meagan M. Deitz, 25, of 775 Crestview Road, South Pymatuning Township, was arrested at 9:25 a.m. Nov. 15 in the 1600 block of Mercer Avenue on charges of driving under the influence of an unknown drug and careless driving after her vehicle hit shrubs, a tree and a mailbox, police said.
• Adam L. Morris, 23, of 448 York Way, Sharon, was charged with corruption of a minor for having sex with a 16-year-old girl, impregnating her, in December 2012 at a home in the 1600 block of George Street Extension, police said. Mercer County Children and Youth Services referred the case to police, police said.
• Samantha M. Shank, 23, of 967 Fabian Way, Sharon, was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia for having a box with pot, a pipe and a grinder in it in her car at 11:23 p.m. Sept. 21 on River Road at a sobriety checkpoint by the Mercer County Drug Task Force, police said.
• A Farrell boy faces a drug charge after police got a call at about midnight Sunday about teens throwing snowballs at cars on Stambaugh Avenue.
A 17-year-old boy who was found to be carrying a suspected marijuana cigarette, was cited for violating curfew, loitering and prowling, possession of suspected marijuana and released to his guardian, police said.
• Two brothers face assorted charges after a traffic stop at 8 p.m. Friday at East Budd Street and New Castle Avenue.
Jerome McKnight, 22, of 447 E. Silver St., was a passenger in the car. He had a warrant for failure to appear on Hermitage police charges of providing false information, police said. He was carrying two bags of suspected marijuana and was charge with possession and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Jermaine McKnight, 34, of 121 Broadway Ave., Wheatland, was cited for driving under suspension and driving with expired vehicle registration, police said.
• Thomas Roseboro faces drug charges after a traffic stop and chase at about 4:15 p.m. Saturday.
Roseboro, 27, of 1026 Beechwood Ave., Farrell, had a license plate from another vehicle on the SUV he was driving when patrolmen stopped him on Stambaugh Avenue, police said.
He sped away, turning onto Sherman Avenue and then French Street in Farrell where he was tackled by a patrolman after stopping the car and running, police said.
Patrolmen from Southwest Mercer County Regional police assisted.
Roseboro was found to be carrying a bag of suspected heroin, suspected marijuana, seven packaged rocks of crack cocaine, hemp rolling papers and $422, police said.
He was charged with possession and possession with intent to deliver a controlled substance, possession of marijuana, fleeing police, resisting arrest, driving under license suspension and a traffic lane violation, police said.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Alexander P. Deprano, 30, of New Castle, was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia for having a bag of pot on him when he was stopped for a traffic violation at 12:44 a.m. April 13 at New Castle Road and Winner Lane, Shenango Township, police said.
• Albert R. Province, 39, of 4284 E. State St., Hermitage, was charged with possession of six Vicodin pills without a prescription and drug paraphernalia and driving a vehicle with a suspended registration for having a bag of pills in his vehicle when he was stopped for a traffic violation at 3:52 p.m. Nov. 20 at Homer Street and Mercer Avenue, Farrell, police said.
• Michael Klenovich, 24, of Pittsburgh, wasn’t hurt but he was cited after a crash at about 2:45 a.m. Sunday, police said.
Klenovich lost control of his eastbound car that ran off Mercer Road near Grove Road and struck guard rails on both sides of the road before stopping. Klenovich, who was wearing a shoulder harness, was cited for a lane violation, police said.
• A motorist didn’t stop after running off Mercer Road and damaging landscaping in an incident reported at 11:30 a.m. Saturday at the home of Edward A. Wickline, 53, of 1559 Mercer Road, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Anthony E. Antus, 22, of 2180 South Keel Ridge Road, Hermitage; at 1:49 a.m. Nov. 17 in the 1400 block of North Keel Ridge Road; also charged with driving without headlights.
• Matthew R. Torr, 34, of 124 Wengler Ave., Sharon; at 1:38 a.m. Nov. 16 on East State Street near the Sharon line; also charged with driving without headlights.
• Erik Kurelko Jr., 24, of 830 South Keel Ridge Road, Hermitage; at 1:21 a.m. Nov. 17 in the 800 block of South Keel Ridge; also charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, driving under suspension, speeding and a lane violation.
• Frederick W. Sherretts Jr., 22, of 559 Wengler Ave., Sharon; at 1:49 a.m. Nov. 10 at the Shenango Valley Freeway and South Buhl Farm Drive; also charged with driving without registration.
• Sarah M. Carroll, 22, of 924 George St., Sharon; at 2:08 a.m. Nov. 9 in the 1900 block of the Shenango Valley Freeway; also charged with a lane violation and speeding.
• Shawn A. Mackin, 40, of 7090 Brockway Ave., Brookfield; at 10:24 p.m. Nov. 13 at North Water Avenue and Columbus Street; also charged with possession of heroin and a lane violation.
• Eric Domascieno, 19, of 732 S. Stateline Road, Masury; at 2:45 a.m. Saturday in the 700 block of South Oakland Ave.; also charged with DUI as a minor, underage drinking and a lane violation.
• Abi T. Cherian, 32, of Floral Park, N.Y.; at 12:49 a.m. Nov. 14 on Interstate 80 eastbound, where his vehicle hit a light pole at a rest stop and went up an embankment; also charged with a lane violation and careless driving.