West Salem Township
• Daniel Cook, 40, of Greenville, was picked up at 7:54 p.m. Monday for violating a protection-from-abuse order, police said.
• Christin R. Wilson, 30, North Broad Street Extension, Grove City, has been charged with driving under the influence of a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver, fleeing police and reckless driving after he led police on a high speed chase, police said. Wilson was found with a large sum of cash, police said.
• Eric M. Collers, 39, of 229 Grace St., has been charged with simple assault and harassment for his actions during a domestic dispute at 12:12 a.m. Saturday at home, police said.
• Stephanie Bowen, 37, of 1145 Hendersonville Road, Sandy Lake Township, has been cited with harassment and disorderly conduct for slapping a 22-year-old Emlenton woman at 4:14 p.m. Friday in a parking lot in the 500 block of North Broad Street, police said.
• Lisa Guyaux, 41, of Turtle Creek, Pa., has been cited with harassment for scratching and pushing a woman Sunday at a home in the 160 block of JR Drive, police said.
• Police responding to a suspicious activity call at 6:30 p.m. Monday in the 700 block of South Irvine Avenue arrested a woman on drug charges and a man on a warrant.
Melissa Peterson, 35, of 524 Spruce Ave., Sharon, was charged with possession of heroin and drug paraphernalia, which included needles and razor blades, police said.
Brian Ashman, 46, of 187 Logan Ave., Sharon, was arrested on a warrant from Trumbull County charging him with drug offenses, police said.
• George Frederick Merchant Jr., 23, of 330 N. Sharpsville Ave., Sharon, was charged at 4:42 p.m. Monday with assault, intent to terrorize, disorderly conduct and possession of drug paraphernalia after he punched a woman and threatened to kill her at an East Shenango Street home, police said.
Merchant returned to the home and police detained him. He was released after posting bond.
• Stephen Kerekes III, 36, of Greenville, has been charged with simple assault, making terroristic threats and harassment for punching a 32-year-old Greenville woman in the face several times and a 32-year-old Greenville man who tried to help her at 8:30 a.m. May 17 at a home in the 100 block of Bishop Road, Sandy Creek Township, police said.
• Abagail M. Boles, 24, of Hadley has been cited with a lane violation for a crash at 1:43 p.m. June 12, when her sport-utility vehicle hit a tree after she swerved to avoid a dead animal on Greenville-Sheakleyville Road, Salem Township, police said. She was taken to a regional hospital and cited with a seat belt violation.
• Someone stole a van, drove into three parked cars, and did burnouts in a planted field at 12:45 a.m. May 26 at Clem’s Auto Center, 1084 Millbrook Road, Worth Township, police said.
• Rudolph E. Schuller III, 33, of Mercer, has been charged with simple assault and harassment for punching a woman in the eye at 10:45 p.m. Monday in the 800 block of Pulaski Mercer Road, East Lackawannock Township, police said.
West Salem Township
• Rodney Hayes, no address listed; at 8:30 p.m. Monday on warrants from Sharon.
• Tyler J. McCallion, 18, of Greenville; at 6:55 p.m. for warrants from the office of District Judge Brian Arthur, Greenville.