• Elizabeth L. Slusher, 18, of Middlefield, Ohio, was charged with underage drinking at 1:20 a.m. Saturday at Bootleggers in the Yankee Lake Ballroom, 1914 state Route 7, police said.
West Salem Township
• Harold L. Daisley, 72, of 90 N. High St., Greenville, was charged Feb. 4 with three counts of harassment after he left sexually explicit messages on an answering machine and passed out sexually explicit letters, police said.
• Rachelle M. Frampton, 28, of 711 Baldwin Ave., Sharon, and Mary Jo Tarr, 20, of 146 W. Main St., Greenville, were charged Feb. 4 with theft for allegedly stealing a wallet from a woman’s purse left in a shopping cart at 3:58 p.m. Nov. 2 at Walmart, 45 Williamson Road. The pair got away with $2 and change, police said.
• Thomas J. Berkinyi, 18, of 3280 Longview Road, Hermitage, was arrested at 12:10 a.m. Feb. 1 in the 3600 block of East State Street on charges of driving under the influence of drugs, possibly marijuana; an open container violation; and driving with a broken light, police said.
• Kendra L. Harden, 24, of 300 Orange Drive, Hermitage, has been charged with possession of cocaine, marijuana and drug paraphernalia for items found at 9 a.m. Jan. 23 in her home when she was arrested by agents of Pennsylvania Board of Probation and Parole, police said.
• Stephen N. Tyillian 19, of 636 N. Hermitage Road, Hermitage, has been charged with simple assault and harassment for punching a man in the head and face several times at 5:27 p.m. Jan. 30 on Lamor Road near Pierce Bluffs Drive, police said.
• Gerald Detelich, 43, of 88 Mitchell Road, Shenango Township, has been charged with two counts each of theft and summary retail theft and one count each of misdemeanor retail theft and conspiracy to commit theft and retail theft for stealing a pair of wiper blades at 3:20 p.m. Dec. 10 from Walmart, 1275 N. Hermitage Road, and returning them for a $35 refund; a set of bed sheets and a comforter at 1:04 p.m. Dec. 17 and returning them for a $101 refund; and two sheet sets and a comforter and returning them for a $217 refund Dec. 23, police said.
• Anthony Kuchmak, 34, of 3752 N. Hermitage Road, Lot 180, Transfer, at 5:33 a.m. Feb. 4 was charged with possession of a controlled substance and paraphernalia after a bottle with nine Xanax pills in it was found in the home when police went to arrest Kuchmak on a warrant out of the district attorney’s office and the Domestic Relations department.
• Trevor J. Adams, 20, of 3210 Bates Road, Jamestown, was charged with corruption of minors and criminal mischief after he and two juveniles went on a criminal mischief spree between 12:30 and 3:30 a.m. in Mercer and Crawford counties, police said.
Adams and two minors smashed mailboxes, drove through lawns, and vandalized vehicles on numerous roads throughout Greene Township, Mercer County, and West and South Shenango townships in Crawford County causing more than $5,000 damage to the property of 38 victims, police said.
Adams had the idea, brought the bat and provided beer for the juveniles, police said.
• Police said they are investigating a report by an East Lackawannock Township man that he was scammed out of $1,400 last week after he responded to an advertisement over the Internet.
• Jonathan A. Keyes, 20, of Erie, has been charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia for having a plastic container of pot at 10:40 a.m. Aug. 4 at the State Correctional Institution at Mercer in Findley Township, police said. A drug dog alerted authorities to Keyes, police said.
• Karle A. Lyons, 26, of Erie, has been charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia for having a bag of pot and a pipe on her when she was stopped for speeding at 4:30 p.m. May 4 on Interstate 80 westbound, Lackawannock Township, police said. The trooper could smell marijuana when he talked to Lyons and she pulled the items out of her purse when asked, police said.
• Brian Morrison, 39, of Pittsburgh, has been charged with possession of pot for having a bag on him when he was arrested on an Allegheny County warrant Jan. 8 at the Mercer County Jail, Findley Township, police said. Morrison was involved in a traffic accident earlier in the day in Pine Township and was treated at Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township, police said.
West Salem Township
• Kathy L. Loutzenhiser, 51, of 314 Hamburg Road, Greenville; at 10:30 p.m. Feb. 1 at Main and Canal streets in Greenville.
• Tammy L. Lawrence, 39, of 373 Wheeler Place, Sharon; at 7:31 a.m. Feb. 5 in the sub-100 block of South Buhl Farm Drive, where her minivan slid on ice, causing a two-vehicle crash; also charged with accident involving injury while not properly licensed, driving without a license, and driving at an unsafe speed. The driver of the other vehicle, Matthew Mills, was treated at a local hospital for back and rib injuries, police said.
• Toni L. Karing, 45, of 3540 Lamor Road, Hermitage; at 7:34 p.m. Jan. 31 in the 500 block of North Keel Ridge Road, where she was involved in a crash; also charged with a turn violation.
• Shane M. Naughton, 28, of 707 Clarksville Road, Mercer; at 8 p.m. Jan. 20 on U.S. Route 62; also cited for driving with a burned-out headlight.
• Daniel Mark Forster, 27, of 2540 Valley View Road, Hermitage; at 2:22 a.m. Feb. 4 when he failed to turn left on Crestview Drive from Edgewood Drive and went through a ditch and a field and hit a culvert pipe, police said.
• James J. Ford, 32, of 545 Fullingmill Road, Jefferson Township; at 1:50 a.m. Jan. 11 at 839 District Road, Delaware Township, where his pickup hit a parked truck, a parked trailer and a garage; also charged with accident involving injury; habitual driving under suspension offender, driving under suspension, running a stop sign and careless driving. Ford and a passenger, Jessica L. Thein, were taken to a hospital.
• Crystal L. Vaughan, 29, of Volant; at 8:30 p.m. July 30 on U.S. Route 19, north of Ohle Road, Perry Township; also charged with driving under suspension and careless driving.