• Police said they charged these seven people with underage drinking at Yankee Lake Truck Night, 1814 state Route 7, between 8:20 and 10:30 p.m. Friday: Zachary A. Chandler, 18, of Barberton, Ohio; Jack D. Sesanbaugher, 19, of East Palestine, Ohio; Tyler G. McMurtrie, 20, and Patrick Ceratti, 18, both of New Brighton; Michael S. Cox, 18, of Beaver Falls; and Kenneth L. Binns II, 19, and Gabriel P. Kovach, 19, both of Newbury, Ohio.
• Police charged a Brookfield woman with filing false reports after police said she reported her Ford Expedition stolen from her home at 8101 Addison Road at about 1:30 a.m. Sunday.
Jessica G. Shamblin 31, was charged after Youngstown police found the vehicle along Salt Springs Road at 6:30 a.m. Sunday. Police said Shamblin admitted she was a passenger in the wrecked car but refused to say who was driving.
Greenville-West Salem Township
• Someone stole items off a flatbed wrecker worth $2,000 at 9:36 a.m. Tuesday from a business in the 300 block of West Main Street, Greenville, police said.
• Lisa Jo Daniel, of 69 S. Summit Road, Lot 111, West Salem Township, was charged at 2:15 p.m. Friday with possession of heroin and drug paraphernalia when Pennsylvania State Probation and Parole found the drugs in her home, police said.
• Alexia Cascio, 22, of Greenville was charged Friday with theft by unlawful taking after a resident of Clarksville Street, Greenville, found that Cascio had sold her rings to Uptown Jewelers, Greenville, police said.
• Carl Wilt, 47, of Greenville was charged at 8:13 p.m. Saturday with harassment for throwing a female to the ground at Plum and Frederick Anderson streets in Greenville and fleeing, police said.
• Robert L. Taylor Jr., 19, of Adamsville was charged at 9:09 p.m. Sunday with drug and paraphernalia possession after being searched in the driveway of East Elementary School in Greenville, police said.
• Anthony Jefferson was taken to jail after allegedly stabbing his girlfriend at about 10:40 p.m. Friday during an argument.
Jefferson, 28, of 974 Hadley Drive, was arguing with the 21-year-old victim at her Prindle Street residence. He stabbed her in the chest with a 9-inch steak knife, police said.
She was taken to St. Elizabeth Health Center, Youngstown, with a wound that did not appear to be life-threatening, police said.
Jefferson was taken to Mercer County Jail after he was charged with aggravated assault and recklessly endangering another person.
• Police petitioned a 17-year-old city boy to juvenile court for stealing another boy’s cell phone June 11 in a parking lot in the 600 block of East State Street.
The youth asked a 14-year-old boy to use his Verizon phone valued at $200 and ran off with it. The accused thief faces robbery and theft charges over the phone which was recovered, police said.
• Someone stole old copper wire and screws from an Elm Avenue house undergoing renovation.
The burglary reported at 5:30 p.m. Friday netted the thief a five-pound box of screws and some outdated cloth-covered copper wire that had been removed for replacement, police said.
• Police cite vandalism as the cause of damage to a house and car on the West Hill.
At 6:30 a.m. Friday a resident reported someone had thrown a chunk of asphalt through the front window of a home in the 400 block of Ohio Street.
At 2:30 p.m., a caller several blocks away reported that someone had thrown asphalt through the rear window of a sport-utility vehicle parked in the driveway of a residence in the 400 block of Lafayette Street, police said.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Cassandra Pacheo, 51, of 327 S. Oakland Ave., Sharon, was arrested at 11:50 p.m. Saturday when she interfered with an investigation of a motor vehicle accident in the 700 block of French Street, Farrell. She was also cited for public drunkenness, police said.
• Deanna Kellar, 29, of 1625 George St. Ext., Hermitage; at 4:38 p.m. Sunday on York Way on a Hermitage police warrant for access device fraud.
• Billy Phillips, 21, of Warren, Ohio; at 8:30 p.m. Friday at East Budd Street and New Castle Avenue; on a Hermitage warrant for driving under license suspension; also charged by Sharon police with driving under suspension.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Christin Ross Wilson, 30, of 646 N. Broad St., Grove City; at 7:21 a.m. Saturday; was taken to Mercer County Jail for failure to comply, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARREST
• Kevin Johnston, 27, of 15 S. Maysville Road, Transfer; at 3 a.m. Saturday after a traffic stop at State Street and Water Avenue; also cited for a red light violation.