• A homeowner scared off a young man who entered his home at 3:01 a.m. March 21 in the 300 block of North Broad Street, police said.
• Shana M. Meeks, 25, of 694 Charlotte Ave., Hermitage, has been charged with simple assault, harassment, disorderly conduct and public drunkenness for hitting a man in the face and biting him on the arm and wrist at 11:47 p.m. Saturday at home, police said.
• Jarell E. Lampkins, 19, of 115 Woodrow Court, Sharon, has been charged with theft for stealing $200 cash and $45 in merchandise while he worked at TJ Maxx, 2465 E. State St., said police, who were notified Saturday.
• Timothy J. Smith-Jackson, 33, of 360 Orange Drive, Hermitage, has been charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia for having a bag of pot and two pipes Friday at home when police investigated a complaint of drug activity occurring at his apartment, police said.
• Johnna M. Deitz, 24, of 8 Cathedral Drive, Farrell, has been charged with criminal mischief for scratching the finish of a car with a rock at 5:50 p.m. April 6 in the 1500 block of Parke Drive, police said.
• Robert E. Hughes III, 42, of 1895 Shadyside Ave., Hermitage, was arrested at 2:07 a.m. Saturday in the 1600 block of Mercer Avenue on charges of driving under the influence of drugs and a broken tail light, police said.
• Michael Scott Wasko, 40, argued with a woman and attacked her at about midnight April 9 in his home at 535 Ohio St., police said.
Wasko choked the victim, 69, during the assault, leaving marks on her neck. He was charged with simple assault and recklessly endangering another person.
• Christopher Samuel Donnelly faces charges for attacking a passenger in his car and leaving her stranded along East Connelly Boulevard, police said.
Donnelly, 21, of 169 S. Myers Ave., stopped his car during an apparent argument at about 11:10 a.m. Friday along the freeway near Stambaugh Avenue. He struck the 24-year-old Jamestown woman, slammed her head against the side of the car, knocking her to the ground and drove away, police said.
A passerby took the victim for treatment of cuts, scrapes and bruises at the emergency room of Sharon Regional Health System, police said.
Donnelly is being sought for arrest on charges of assault and recklessly endangering another person, police said.
• Cursti Renea Savage, who had been working as a home health aide, is accused of stealing prescriptions painkillers from a client, police said.
Savage, 23, of 457 Spruce Ave., stole 68 tablets of Vicodin and oxycodone March 14 from a resident of East Connelly Boulevard, police said.
Savage turned herself in Wednesday morning and was charged with theft and acquiring a controlled substance by misrepresentation, police said.
• Janice H. Belgredan, 57, of Slippery Rock, was treated at Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township, after her car was rear-ended by a Jeep at 4:52 p.m. Tuesday on Perry Highway at Falls Road, Springfield Township, police said. Jeep driver Richard A. Arthur, 20, of Greenville, was cited with careless driving.
• Police said they arrested Patricia A. Thompson, 28, of 690 Syme St., Sharon, on a warrant from the Sharon police department. Thompson was charged at her home at 11:30 p.m. Sunday, police said.