• Three people were charged between 11 and 11:30 p.m. Friday for underage drinking at Yankee Lake Truck Night, 1814 state Route 7, police said. They were: a 17-year-old Aurora, Ohio, girl; Brittany A. Merkosky, 18, of Avon, Ohio; and Morgan G. Saylor, 18, of Grafton, Ohio.
• Leann J. Shaffer, 30, of 329 Jefferson Ave., Sharon, was charged with possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop at 4:15 a.m. Saturday at state Route 82 and Addison Road. Police said they stopped Shaffer to warn her about a burned-out headlight.
• John T. Gillespie, 51, of 36 Manor Drive, Brookfield, was charged with assault after police said he punched a 69-year-old man in the face.
Police said Gillespie was mowing his yard and the victim asked him not to blow grass clippings on his new tires and Gillespie allegedly punched him.
• Two people suffered minor injuries when the 1988 Cadillac DeVille in which they were traveling went out of control on a curve on Interstate 80 in East Lackawannock Township and crashed into an embankment, police said.
Levi Hayes, 56, and Crystal Hayes, 36, both of Homestead, Pa., were taken to Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township, after the 1:36 p.m Sunday crash. Both were wearing seatbelts. An 8-month-old girl in a car seat was not injured, police said.
Hayes was cited for failing to stay in his lane, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARREST
• Gina A. Syacsure, 22, of Niles, Ohio; at 12:30 a.m. Saturday at Route 82 and Obermyer Road.