• Donald J. Huff, 34, of Grove City was charged with driving under the influence of a controlled substance and failing to have rear lights on his vehicle stemming from a stop April 18 at an undisclosed location, police said.
• Carlos L. Summers Jr., 19, of 1046 Elmo Ave., Hermitage, was charged with theft for stealing a laptop computer at 4:13 p.m. April 21 from a home in the 3500 block of Mount Hickory Boulevard.
• Tiffani R. Dessaw, 18, of 1350 George St., Hermitage, was charged with theft for stealing a pair of boots from a girls gym locker April 9 at Hickory High School, 640 North Hermitage Road, police said.
• Nicole L. Myers, 27, of 1410 Parke Drive, Hermitage, was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia for having a marijuana pipe at 12:47 a.m. Saturday at home, where police were called for a domestic dispute, police said.
• Linda M. Ragozzino, 55, of 31 Willow Drive, Wilmington Township, was charged with driving under the influence of a controlled substance, driving under suspension and driving without inspection for a stop at 2:56 p.m. April 19 at Miller and South Keel Ridge roads, police said.
• Brian L. Matvey, 40, of 390 Crawford Drive, Hermitage, was charged with theft and receiving stolen property for stealing a relative’s purse containing $200 at 2:42 a.m. Saturday in the 1000 block of North Water Avenue, police said.
• Daniel E. “Fat Man” Melius, 56, and his son, Daniel P. “Duff” Melius, 33, both of 58 S. Walnut St., Sharpsville, each was charged with simple assault for kicking and punching a man at 4:51 p.m. April 18 at Greenbriar Mobile Home Park, 725 Dutch Lane, police said.
Mercer County Drug Task Force
• William E. Scott, 34, of Sharon, was arrested Thursday on charges of possession of cocaine with intent to deliver, possession of cocaine and criminal use of a cellular telephone for a drug deal Aug. 26, 2011, at an undisclosed location in West Middlesex, police said.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Christin R. Wilson, 30, of 646 N. Broad St., Grove City, has been charged with driving under the influence of a controlled substance for a stop at 8:01 p.m. March 29 on Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard near Roemer Boulevard, Farrell.
• Police said they are seeking a heavyset black woman, about 5 feet, 1 inch tall, driving a maroon sport-utility vehicle, possibly with a New York license plate. She was captured by surveillance cameras trying to use a stolen credit card April 13 at a Springfield Township gas station.
The card was in a purse stolen while the owner was shopping in Grove City Premium Outlets, police said. The card owner had already canceled the credit card when the attempt to use it was made, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARREST
• Phillip J. Jones, 25, of 710 Waverly St., Hermitage; at 11:47 p.m. Wednesday on Pine Hollow Boulevard, where his car went into a ditch; also charged with driving at an unsafe speed.