• Chevelle N. Nunemaker, 23, of 1265 Petersburg Road, Sandy Creek Township, has been charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia for having a blunt - a cigar filled with marijuana - in her car when she was stopped for speeding at 1:26 a.m. Feb. 10 on South Hermitage Road, police said.
• Tanya C. Moschillo, 35, of 2363 N. Neshannock Drive, Hermitage, has been charged with theft for stealing three $100 gift cards from the supervisors room of Sharon Regional Health System Behavioral Health, 2500 Highland Road, and spending them Feb. 19, 21 and 22 at the two Hermitage Sheetz stores, police said.
• Davonte Hyman, 18, of 1113 Webster St., Farrell, had a gun with an obliterated serial number when he was pulled over for a traffic stop, police said.
The .380 caliber pistol was on the floor in the back of the car when Hyman was stopped at about 4 p.m. Friday near Cedar Avenue and Leslie Street, police said.
Hyman was taken to Mercer County Jail after he was charged with possession of a gun with an altered serial number and possession of a gun without a license.
• Nicholas M. Brown, 23, of 661 S. Stateline Road, Masury, stole a truck-mounted aluminum toolbox and a crate with chains and tie-downs used by truckers between May 10 and May 12, police said.
He sold them for $50 but the stolen items were recovered, police said. Brown was charged with theft and receiving stolen property.
• Shawn M. Smith, 20, of 603 Brookfield Ave., Masury, led police on a chase through Sharon at about 10 p.m. Friday before bailing out of the car near Stateline and Bell streets, police said.
Smith ignored a flashing railroad signal at Silver Street and Railroad Avenue and a policeman followed, lights flashing and siren blaring, police said.
Smith drove his sport utility vehicle through numerous signs on his way through the North Flats, then south on Irvine Avenue. During the chase, he struck a utility pole and retaining wall that didn’t immediately stop his progress, police said.
A tire had flattened by the time Smith reached Bell Street but he ran from the scene, police said.
Smith was charged with fleeing or eluding police, running stop signs, damaging property and driving without a license.
• Charles Teague, 57, of 614 Emerson Ave. Apartment B, Farrell, stole and sold car batteries he took around May 16 from 337 Lorain St., police said. He was charged with receiving stolen property.
• Someone sprayed black paint on three cars, a driveway and traffic signs sometime after 8 a.m. Saturday on the north side of the city, police said.,
The vandalism occurred along Fisher Hill Street and Hall and Heinz avenues, police said.
An obscenity was painted on one car; the license plate of another was painted over and “established 1900” was painted on a driveway.
Vandals sprayed several traffic signs as well, police said.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Shauntara M. Jett, 23, of 405 E. Silver St., Sharon, has been charged with aggravated assault, reckless endangerment, driving at an unsafe speed and reckless driving for driving her car into Charles H. Smith and his car while he was standing outside of his car at 1:55 p.m. May 5 in the 1100 block of Fruit Avenue, Farrell, police said. Smith suffered knee and wrist injuries, police said.
ä Dorene M. Giannini, 51, of Meadville, was arrested at 5:19 p.m. March 13 on Interstate 80 westbound, Shenango Township, on charges of driving under the influence of marijuana and cocaine, failing to move over for an emergency vehicle, careless driving and possession of marijuana, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARREST
• Andrew Shaffer, 24, of 221 Ballpark Road, Jefferson Township; at 2:20 a.m. Saturday on Connelly Boulevard; also charged with a lane violation.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Ryan J. Grata, 23, of 4314 Old Mercer Road, Springfield Township; at 4:16 p.m. April 21 at Bethel-New Wilmington and Mercer-West Middlesex roads, Shenango Township; also charged with driving at an unsafe speed and careless driving.
• Domonique Jones, 27, of 298 Mesabi St., Sharon, and Nakwanza Davis, 27, of 615 Hamilton Ave., Farrell; both on warrants from Mercer County district attorney’s office after a traffic stop at 12:45 a.m. Saturday in the 200 block of Mesabi. Jones was also charged with giving police a false identity. Both women were taken to Mercer County Jail.