Greenville-West Salem Township
• Someone stole a green and black Mongoose bike, a big barrel Easton grayish-black baseball bat and a Rawlings baseball glove at about 10:45 a.m. Thursday from Davidson Street, Greenville, police said.
• Ashley Nicole Diehl, 25, Plum Street, Greenville, and a juvenile were charged with retail theft at 12:31 p.m. Saturday after stealing several clothing items from Cobwebs and Couture Clothing store on Main Street, Greenville, police said.
Police said they found a metal pipe with residue on Diehl and charged her with possession of drugs and paraphernalia.
• Kyle R. Conklin, 19, of Sharon was charged with underage drinking and harassment after police were called at 6:13 p.m. Saturday to 92è N. High St., Greenville, for a disturbance, police said.
• Police were called at 9:47 a.m. Monday to the 300 block of Vernon Road, West Salem Township, where someone cut and stripped about 220 inches of utility wire from a pole by using a ladder they left there, police said.
• A laptop computer and wallet containing credit cards and a small amount of cash were stolen between 2 and 9:30 p.m. Wednesday from a vehicle parked in the 400 block of McConnell Street, police said.
• Someone used yellow paint to spray graffiti on a white van Friday or Saturday in the 100 block of South Broad Street, police said.
• Someone used a ladder to paint graffiti sometime over the weekend on the second story of First National Bank, 160 S. Broad St., police said.
• Marsha A. Howard, 65, of 1320 W. Main St., Grove City, was treated at Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township, after her vehicle failed to yield to oncoming traffic when attempting to enter a driveway Sunday and hit one driven by Joylene Holtman, 55, of 303 Lincoln Ave., Grove City, in the 500 block of North Broad Street, police said.
Howard was cited with a turning violation.
• Roger A. Robinson, 19, and Tony M. Carelli, 19, both of 5686 Virginia Road, Hermitage, were each charged with aggravated and simple assault and reckless endangerment for their actions against a mentally challenged woman July 10 and 11 at home, police said.
Robinson threw the woman to the ground, choked her, chased her around the house and refused to let her leave, police said.
Carelli chased the woman with a knife and swung it at her, and both men shot her and shot at her with a pellet and/or BB gun, police said.
• Stephen D. Lonesome, 51, of 2119 Woodbine Drive, Hermitage, has been charged with making terroristic threats for saying he would kill a woman at 11:30 a.m. July 14 at home, police said.
• Justin M. Porterfield, 25, of 473 Sherman Ave., Sharon, has been charged with simple assault for pushing a woman to the ground at 5:32 p.m. Saturday in the 300 block of Orange Drive, police said.
• Shannen M. West, 22, and her sister, Jessicka A. West, 25, both of 1710 Ashton Road, Sharpsville, each have been charged with forgery, theft and conspiracy to commit forgery and theft for stealing a $153 check June 1 from a home in the sub-100 block of Pine Tree Lane and cashing it at Beauty Y Plus, 823 Sharon New Castle Road, Farrell, using the proceeds to buy drugs, police said.
• Dalton E. Ingley, 22, of 156 Shenango Park Road, Pymatuning Township, has been charged with theft for stealing a cell phone charger, clothing, iPhone case, video games, Doritos and Pepsi in June and July from Walmart, 1275 N. Hermitage Road, police said.
• Jason M. Houser, 32, of 143 Fourth Ave., Sharon, has been charged with identity theft, access device fraud and theft for stealing a woman’s debit card June 30 from a home in Hermitage and using it that day and July 1 to withdrawal a total of $145 in two transactions in Farrell and Hermitage, police said.
• Sheryl M. Bulovas, 48, of 7266 E. Market St., East Lackawannock Township, has been charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, a forged temporary tag, driving under suspension, driving without insurance and unauthorized use of registration stemming from a traffic stop at 9:52 a.m. July 14 at North Water Avenue and St. Mary’s Road, police said.
• Carrie A. Greene, 36, of 380 Orange Drive, Hermitage, has been charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct for punching Danielle Tharp in the face, breaking her eye socket, at 5:02 p.m. July 5 in the 400 block of Orange, police said. Tharp was treated at a local hospital, police said.
• Erica Zappa, 35, of Sharpsville at 4:40 p.m. Tuesday was charged with driving under the influence of drugs and traffic violations after she was involved in a car accident at Highland Road and North Buhl Farm Drive where no one was injured, police said.
• Joseph Joseph II, 25, of Sharpsville at 4:44 p.m. Tuesday was traveling north in a Chevrolet PT Cruiser near the 2000 block of North Hermitage Road when his car veered across both sides of the road, continued down a long sloping hill, struck an embankment and went airborne for about 30 feet, police said.
After his car flipped over, struck two trees then landed upright, Joseph was taken by ambulance to a hospital with a possible head injury, police said.
Police said Joseph showed no signs of being under the influence and was wearing his seatbelt.
Mercer County sheriff
• Jeremy L. Hoffman, 33, of 308 Orangeville Road, West Salem Township, has been charged with furnishing drug-free urine for trying to pass off urine he had stored in a prescription bottle at a drug test June 4 at the jail, police said.
• Someone entered an unlocked garage between noon Sunday and 5 p.m. Monday in the 600 block of North Hermitage Road and stole tools worth $2,000, police said.
• Daishauna Jeanique Jenkins, 26, of 878 Baldwin Ave., Sharon, faces charges after stealing checks from an elderly city couple, police said.
Jenkins on Monday had cashed a check for $300 and returned later seeking to cash another for $150 at the PNC bank branch downtown, police said.
Employees called police who arrested Jenkins at about 5 p.m. and charged her with theft, forgery and possession of drug paraphernalia after finding a crack pipe in her purse. She was taken to Mercer County Jail on a parole detainer.
• Julius Ragalyi IV, of Brookfield, faces misdemeanor charges after firing his gun at about 9:50 p.m. Saturday in the 100 block of North Water Avenue.
Using information from witnesses, Sharon and Brookfield police later questioned Ragalyi, 39, at his home at 1056 N. Stateline Road. He admitted firing his gun in the air near Bridge Place where patrolmen found 10 shell casings, police said.
Ragalyi, who was cooperative, turned over his Ruger .40 caliber semiautomatic handgun and was told he will be mailed a summons on charges of recklessly endangering others and disordierly conduct, police said.
• Carl William Sullivan, 54, of 34 W. Ridge Ave., Sharpsville, was charged with simple assault, disorderly conduct and harassment after he tried to strangle a woman during a fight at 5:13 p.m. July 11 in his home, and punched another woman with a closed fist three to four times when she tried to break it up, police said.
• Shantasia Core Kirchell, 20, of 386 S. Main St., Greenville, was charged Tuesday after police said they found drugs in her car April 28. She was passed out in the parking lot of a store on Walnut Street and when awakend, she denied the drugs were hers, police said.
She was charged with possession of two pouches of synthetic marijuana and paraphernalia, police said.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Marsell L. Holden, 22, of 1432 Roemer Blvd., Farrell, has been charged with carrying a 9 mm handgun without a license and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia for having the gun and a pot-filled cigar on him at 8:13 p.m. Friday in the 600 block alley between Emerson and Beechwood avenues, Farrell, police said.
• Peter J. Fuchs Jr., 26, of 8 Chestnut St., Wheatland, has been charged with making terroristic threats and harassment for saying he would slice and kill a woman at 4:43 a.m. Saturday at home, police said.
• Tyler D. Coleman, 29, of 700 French St., Farrell, has been charged with aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and obstructing administration of law for releasing his dog at state constable Terrence L. Crumby at 9 p.m. Friday at 702 French St., police said.
Crumby was seeking to arrest a woman when Coleman came over and threatened Crumby, police said. Coleman tried to go after Crumby but family members restrained him, police said. Crumby ran after the dog was released, police said.
• Shawn D. Linder, 42, of Stoneboro, has been charged with aggravated and simple assault, making terroristic threats and harassment for his actions against a 41-year-old Pittsburgh woman between 9 and 9:30 p.m. Friday in the sub-100 block of East Cottage Road, Stoneboro, police said.
• Police said a 2002 Chevrolet Impala drove into the median Sunday between the southbound lanes of Interstate 79 and the Interstate 80 westbound ramp, Findley Township, hit a group of small trees and a culvert and left the scene.
• John D. Leali, 49, of 361 Greenfield Road, Wilmington Township, has been charged with two counts of theft for taking $750 for fuel oil Aug. 27 and 28 and never delivering in the sub-100 block of Angel Road, Wilmington Township, and taking $2,200 for meat that he was to sell for a profit Feb. 13 in the sub-100 block of Wynfield Lane, Wilmington Township, and never repaying the money, police said.
• John R. McCauley Jr., 22, of Grove City, has been charged with burglary, criminal trespassing and theft for being in a home and stealing a diamond ring and prescription medication between 1 and 1:45 p.m. Sunday in the sub-100 block of Piela Way, Wolf Creek Township, police said.
• A metal fire ring was stolen between 6 and 11 a.m. Saturday from property on Carlton Road, French Creek Township, police said.
• The ignition key for a 2000 Volvo was stolen between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. July 16 from Roth Auto Sales, 650 Jackson Center Polk Road, Worth Township, police said.
• Police said they are investigating a report that a 19-year-old man acquired nude pictures from a 12-year-old girl between Nov. 1 and Feb. 28 in Delaware Township.
• Dennis P. Vandusen Sr., 1408 Bedford Road, Brookfield; turned over to Sharon police July 17 by Southwest Mercer County Regional police who had arrested him for violating a protection-from abuse-order. Sharon wanted him on a charge of drunken driving from an accident at 6:18 p.m. July 1, when his vehicle hit a tree near New Castle Avenue and Leslie Street.
• John Baritell, 40, of 295 First Ave., Sharon; at about 5:45 p.m. Friday on East State Street; on a bench warrant from District Justice Dennis M. Songer for failure to pay.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Donald R. Greaves, 55, of 308 Malleable St., Sharon; at 2:36 a.m. July 14 in the 4900 block of East State Street; also charged with loud exhaust.
• Tessa N. Boosel, 28, of 3056 Valley View Road, South Pymatuning Township; at 12:25 a.m. Sunday at Clarksville Road and Dutch Lane.
• Joshua J. Saul, 22, of 43 Lininger Road, West Salem Township; at 10:42 p.m. July 13 at East State Street and Ellis Avenue; also charged with running a red light.
• Nicholas S. Backo, 25, of 3333 Lamor Road, Hermitage; at 2:04 a.m. July 14 in the 500 block of Clarksville Road; also charged with a lane violation.