Mercer County sheriff
• Robert A. Davis Jr., 35, of 3148 Bethel-New Wilmington Road, Wilmington Township, has been charged with escape for fleeing house arrest May 31 through June 11, when he was arrested in Brookfield, police said.
Davis had been told to come in for a drug test May 31 after officials got a tip that he was using heroin, police said. Shortly after the telephone conversation with Davis, officials received notification that he had removed his ankle bracelet, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Steven L. Beatty, 39, of Volant; May 26 in the 7400 block of West Market Street, Lackawannock Township, after receiving reports of an erratic driver in Jefferson Township; also charged with reckless driving and careless driving.
• William L. Kerr, 46, of 223 Cunningham St., Mercer; at 5:47 p.m. June 29 in the 100 block of North Pitt Street.
• Christopher J. Williams II, 22, of 36 Heckman Road, Delaware Township; at 2:25 a.m. June 30 on Hadley Road, east of Stewart Road, Otter Creek Township, where his pickup hit a mailbox, a street sign and a pole; also charged with a lane violation, careless driving and open container; treated at a local hospital.
• Terrence L. Young, 47, of 200 Home St., Mercer; at 10:18 p.m. June 21 at Scrubgrass and McMillan roads, Findley Township, where his Jeep rolled onto its side into a ravine; also charged with a lane violation, texting while driving, driving at an unsafe speed, careless driving and reckless driving.