•Jason Laverty, 36, of 407 Lafayette Ave., argued with a woman at about 2 a.m. Wednesday at his residence and cut her leg when he struck her with a wooden chair, police said.
The victim was treated at the hospital of Sharon Regional Health System where she received stitches to close the cut. Laverty was charged with simple assault, police said.
• Jodell A. Howell, 27, of 930 Hamilton Ave., Farrell, was arrested and charged July 11 with robbery and theft, police said.
Howell argued with his girlfriend at about 12:40 a.m. July 6 in a car parked outside her home on Mesabi Street. He took her purse and their 2-year-old child and fled to his mother’s house in Farrell, police said.
Howell, who posted bond, has a preliminary hearing set for 9:45 a.m. Friday.
• A 1984 New Holland square hay baler was stolen between 5 p.m. July 10 and 9 a.m. Friday from McDowell Implement, 1433 Sandy Lane Road, Wolf Creek Township, police said.
• Two brass carousel figures, a horse and a camel were stolen between June 25 and July 5 from Sundance Arena, 310 Fredonia Road, Fairview Township, and sold for scrap in Lawrence County, police said, adding that they have two suspects.
• Jomo Miles, 37, on Saturday at 688 S. Oakland Ave., for failure to appear.
• Leslie Clarke, 39, on Saturday at 565 Prindle St., for failure to appear.
• Aeasha Irby, 20, of 1385 Bolde Drive, Hermitage; on Saturday on Spruce Street, for failure to appear.
•Jennifer Pero, 22, of 1545 Bolde Drive, Hermitage; on Saturday on Spruce Avenue on a warrant from domestic relations.
• Jacqualine Herrmann, 34, at 301 Stambaugh Ave., on Sunday on a Southwest Mercer County Regional police warrant accusing her of theft and receiving stolen property; turned over to Southwest police; she stole jewelry May 5 from a home in the 1900 block of Carolyn Street, Farrell, and sold it to a Sharon dealer, police said.