Greenville-West Salem Township
• Robert A. Ross, 19, of 252 Greenville-Sharon Road, West Salem Township, has been charged with corruption of a minor, fleeing police, reckless endangerment, reckless driving, careless driving, driving without rear lights, running a red light and running a stop sign for failing to stop for police trying to pull him over at 1:36 a.m. March 13 in Greenville, police said. A 17-year-old boy was in the car, police said.
• Daniel A. Dillen, 18, of 614 Denver St., Jamestown, has been charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia for having a bag of the drug March 5 at Keystone Education Center, 425 S. Good Hope Road, West Salem Township, police said.
• Andrew N. White, 23, of Conneatville, has been charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia for having a bag of pot and a pipe in his pocket when the car he was in was pulled over for a traffic violation at 5:24 p.m. Saturday at Harrison and Mercer streets, Greenville, police said.
• Someone kicked in a door of a home on South Mercer Street, Greenville, and stole several hundred feet of copper pipe, said police, who were notified at 11:06 a.m. March 12.
• Copper pipes and wiring were stolen in a home burglary between Feb. 16 and Sunday in the 100 block of Plum Street, Greenville, police said.
• A small brown and white dog was turned in to police Tuesday. It was found on Lincoln Avenue. The owner may contact police to claim the dog.
• A wallet and a driver’s license were stolen from a vehicle Saturday or Sunday in the 100 block of Hadley Road, police said.
• A Hempfield Township man reported that he was punched by an unknown man at 1:30 a.m. Monday in Greenville Mobile Home Park, 347 Hadley Road, where the victim lives, after the man gave the victim a ride home from an Otter Creek Township bar, police said.
• Police said they are seeking a white woman in her 40s with brown hair for questioning concerning a burglary in which hunting gear and a small amount of money were stolen from a home in the 4000 block of Hogback Road. The woman was seen in the area at the time someone forced entry into the home, said police, who were called at 11:27 a.m. Monday.
• Akeem D. Fields, 22, of 119 Boyd Drive, Hermitage, has been charged with defiant trespass, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct for entering a woman’s apartment when she did not want him there at 11:12 p.m. Monday in the 500 block of 12th Street, and hiding in a closet when police arrived and struggling with police, police said.
• Stephen E. Craig, 44, of Baden, Pa., has been charged with corruption of a minor and felony retail theft for stealing a pair of boots and fleeing with his toddler granddaughter at 4:30 p.m. March 9 at the Shoe Doctor in Grove City Premium Outlets, Springfield Township, police said.
• An unknown vehicle sideswiped a pickup at 8 p.m. Monday on Irishtown Road, south of Whispering Oaks, Pine Township, and did not stop, police said. The driver of the truck, Jonathan D. Harstine, 20, of Grove City, was not hurt, police said.
Mercer County Sheriff
• Derek Means, 31, of 27 Vaughn Ave., Greenville; Monday, on a bench warrant.