Greenville-West Salem Township
• A purse was stolen from a vehicle Wednesday at Crossroads Christian Fellowship, 805 Vernon Road, West Salem Township, police said. A passenger window was broken out, police said.
• Thad Lasko, 39, of Greenville, has been cited with harassment for punching someone in the face at 12:51 p.m. Friday in a business on Main Street, Greenville, police said.
• Amy E. Magee, 38, of North Broad Street, Grove City, was cited with harassment for yelling profanities at someone on Saturday, police said.
• A laptop computer was stolen at about 2:30 p.m. Wednesday from the Grove City College student union, police said.
• Bryan B.B. Blair, 31, of 50 N. Crescent Drive, Hermitage, was arrested at 10:18 a.m. Friday at North Water Avenue and Crawford Drive on charges of driving under the influence of a controlled substance and possession of Alprazolam without a prescription, police said.
• Three rolls of chain link fence and two chain link gates were stolen between Friday morning and 2 p.m. Sunday from the 500 block of Walnut Street, police said.
• Geremy E. Brown, 23, of Farrell, was charged with simple assault, making terroristic threats and disorderly conduct for pulling out a pistol and threatening to shoot a 17-year-old boy who shouted at him to slow down at 9:46 p.m. Sunday in the 600 block of South Oakland Avenue, police said. No weapon was found when Brown’s car was searched, police said.
• A 17-year-old boy was arrested at 11:06 p.m. Saturday after he was spotted after curfew on Budd Street and ran from police, they said. The boy was arrested after a short foot chase and had a bag of marijuana, empty bags, blunts and $200 on him, police said.
• Thomas E. McWhorter III, 18, of 201 George St., Farrell, has been charged with resisting arrest and disorderly conduct for refusing to cooperate with police after they said they received reports that he had a handgun at 12:40 a.m. Sunday in the 100 block of Chestnut Avenue.
McWhorter had a plastic pistol in his pants when he was arrested on Sterling Avenue near Willow Village apartments, police said.
• A computer and a wallet were stolen from an unlocked truck between 3 and 6:30 a.m. Monday in the 200 block of Wengler Avenue, police said.
• A heavy duty work truck stolen from Hempfield Township was recovered at 8:30 a.m. Monday at Shenango and Clark streets, police said.
• A safe and the door jamb of a building were damaged during a burglary between March 1 and Saturday at Mercer County Grange fairgrounds, 34 Grange Road, Findley Township, police said.
• Someone stole four hubcaps from a car between 7:55 and 11:55 p.m. Thursday at Grove City Premium Outlets, Springfield Township, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Alyssa J. Johnston, 18, of Grove City; at 2:43 a.m. Sunday on West Main at South Center streets; also charged with underage drinking and a tire equipment violation.
• Scott A. Karas, 35, of 680 McClure St., Sharon; at 1:02 a.m. April 28 in the 3000 block of East State Street; also charged with driving at an unsafe speed and a lane violation.
• Robert J. Campbell, 33, of 7266 W. Market St., Lackawannock Township; at 2:26 a.m. Sunday on South Oakland Avenue, where his pickup hit a utility pole; taken to a local hospital with chest pains; also charged with a lane violation.