• The bullet a Haig Street homeowner found at about 8 a.m. Friday in his house may have been fired several blocks away on Quinby Street, police said.
The apparent downward flight path of the 9 mm jacketed slug as it came through the screen and window shows that it could have been fired into the air at about 2 a.m. when a caller reported hearing gunfire on Quinby, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Kayla Faith, 26, of Grove City; at 2:24 a.m. Saturday was passed out behind the wheel with a baby in the car in the parking lot of a business in the 1500 block of West Main Street, Grove City. The engine was on and her foot was pressing the gas.
• Wendy Montello, 43, Linesville; at 1:54 a.m. Sunday in the 500 block of South Oakland Avenue; also charged with a turning violation.
• Alvin Hancock, 51, of 325 Columbia St.; at 11:30 p.m. Friday at Budd and Dock streets after his car struck a curb and became disabled.
Shenango Township, Lawrence County
• Joseph Farris, 35, of New Castle; turned himself in at District Judge Dennis M. Songer’s office on a Shenango Township, Lawrence County, warrant for felony theft for failing to return a car rented in April from Lumpp Rent A Car, 1200 E. State St., Sharon.