• A television, cash, a shotgun and jewelry were stolen between 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Tuesday from a home in the 1300 block of Warner Road, police said. A door was forced open, police said.
• A purse was stolen from a vehicle at about 11 a.m. Saturday from a parking lot in the 100 block of Mill Street, police said. A wallet from the purse was returned to the victim, but $65 was still missing, police said.
• Laura M. Schell, 45, and her husband, Guy E Schell, 47, of 640 S. Irvine Ave., Sharon, each have been charged with possession of crack cocaine and drug paraphernalia for having the drug, a syringe, baggie corners and other items in their motel room at 12:04 p.m. Feb. 20 in the 3200 block of South Hermitage Road, where police responded to Guy Schell overdosing on heroin, police said. Schell was taken to a local hospital, police said.
• Nathan A. Nelitz, 23, of 224 First Ave., Sharon, has been charged with possession of marijuana for having the drug on him when he was arrested at 2:31 a.m. Feb. 24 on North Hermitage Road, north of Indian Run Road, on a warrant from a local district judge, police said.
• Pamela S. Osborne, 44, of 925 N. Keel Ridge Road, Hermitage, has been charged with simple assault for biting and scratching a man during an argument over each seeing the other’s cellular telephones Feb. 20 at home, police said.
• Theresa M. Castleberry, 24, of 936 Emerson Ave., Farrell, turned herself in at 2 p.m. Monday at the office of District Judge Dennis M. Songer, Sharon, on charges of theft and forgery, police said. She deposited fraudulent checks for $3,500 and withdrew the money Jan 2 at a Sharon bank, police said.
• Nicole M. Steen, 30, of 224 S. Oakland Ave., Sharon, has been charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and felony retail theft for stealing items at 7 p.m. Monday from a store in the 800 block of East State Street, and having the pot on her when she was arrested nearby, police said.
• Nicole M. Sanford, 29, of 703 Prindle St., Sharon, turned herself in at 11:45 a.m. Tuesday on a charge of harassment alleging that she made threatening telephone calls at about 9 a.m. Monday, police said.
• A 52-year-old woman said a man pulled her purse off her shoulder at 9 p.m. Tuesday in the 500 block of New Castle Avenue, police said. The man was thin, black, and 5 feet, 10 inches tall, police said. He wore a black and maroon hat with tassels and jacket, police said.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Dakota Hughes, 20, of 2217 Mercer-West Middlesex Road, Lackawannock Township, was arrested at 8:18 p.m. Feb. 14 in the 3100 block of Main Street, West Middlesex, on charges of with driving under the influence of marijuana, possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and driving a car with a loud exhaust, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARREST
• Samuel L Coast, 23, of 420 Rexford Drive, Hermitage; at 12:35 a.m. Sunday in the 3200 block of East State Street; also charged with a lane violation.
Mercer County sheriff
• Cindy Guarnieri, 54, of 155 S. Stateline Road, Greene Township; Tuesday on a bench warrant for failing to appear at a hearing on a charge of false reports filed by Greenville-West Salem Township police.