Greenville-West Salem Township
• Richard A. Shaffer, 22, Fredonia, was charged with possession of drugs and paraphernalia at 11:53 a.m. Sept. 7 after he admitted to growing a marijuana plant behind a residence in the 300 block of Vernon Road, West Salem Township, police said.
• James Leroy McFarland, 44, of 38 Wilbur St., Greenville, was charged with making terroristic threats, simple assault and disorderly conduct after he hit a woman in the back of the head and face and threatened to kill her at 2:31 a.m. Sept. 11 in the 100 block of Clinton Street, Greenville, police said.
• David Wendell VanOrd, 25, of 537 Lincoln Ave., Grove City, was charged with harassment at midnight Sept. 17 after an incident at his home in which he pushed and punched a 14-year-old, police said.
• The painted mural on the south wall of Nonni’s Restaurant, 251 S. Broad St,, was vandalized with blue paint, police said.
Anyone with information is ask to call police at 724-458-7925
• Police said no one was injured when several shots were fired at an apartment Wednesday night in Shenango Park Apartments.
No one was home when the shots were fired at 11:59 p.m. in the 1400 block of Parke Drive, police said.
Several bullets and shell casings were recovered, police said.
• Heather Marie Dame, 21, of 237 W. Jamestown Road, Greene Township, was charged with making terroristic threats, simple assault, harassment and criminal mischief at 1:30 a.m. Sept. 14 in her home after she punched a man in the eye and damaged a window, police said.