• Kylee E. Houk, 20, of Pulaski, and Calvin L. Norris, 24, of 247 Baldwin Ave., Sharon, each was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia stemming from a traffic stop at 1:06 a.m. Sept. 24 on South Hermitage Road.
Police said they found a blunt – a cigar stuffed with marijuana – on a seat, and Houk handed over two bags of pot from her bra, police said.
Norris also was charged with driving with a suspended license and was arrested on a warrant for failing to pay child support, police said.
• Shannon A Coley, 29, of 295 Florence St., Sharon, was charged with theft and summary retail theft for stealing a drug test kit at 12:54 p.m. Sept. 18 at Walmart, 1275 N. Hermitage Road, walking it to the service desk and returning it for a $21 refund, police said.
She was with Brett E. Samuels, 28, of 522 Beechwood Ave., Farrell, who was charged with summary retail theft for stealing a leg brace, police said. He tried to return the brace but the transaction was denied, police said.
• Medication and medical equipment were stolen between 9 a.m. and noon Tuesday from an unlocked home in the 2100 block of Revere Drive, police said.
• Safes and an electronic device were stolen between 5:30 and 10:42 a.m. Wednesday from a home in the first block of Station Street, police said. Entry was forced through a window, police said.
• Nicole S. Norris, 26, of 170 W. Budd St., Apartment A103, attacked a woman with whom she had argued earlier outside Willow Village Apartments, police said.
The victim was pumping gas at about 3:35 p.m. Tuesday at Speed Check, 111 N. Water Ave., when Norris got out of a car and began hitting her until a man pulled her away, police said.
Norris posted bond after she was charged with simple assault, stalking and disorderly conduct. She has a preliminary set for 9 a.m. Oct. 11 before District Justice Dennis M. Songer, Sharon.
• Steven Dodson, Youngstown, was arrested Tuesday on a warrant accusing him of receiving stolen property.
A Mesabi Street resident whose son’s cell phone had been stolen in July managed to trace it and link it in August to Dodson, who told her he had bought it from another man, police said.
Dodson sold the phone for $50 to a downtown business which then resold it, police said.
Dodson, who posted bond at his arraignment, has a preliminary hearing at 1:15 p.m. Oct. 11 before District Justice Dennis M. Songer, Sharon.
• A city couple face charges for their involvement in the theft of a computer reported at 12:20 p.m. Monday from a residence in the 100 block of Fourth Avenue, police said.
Marion L. Colwell, 40, and boyfriend Jason M. Laverty, 36, both of 360 Wheeler Place, took the computer which a friend of the victim got back from Laverty as he was carrying it in an alley a short distance from the residence, police said.
Colwell and Laverty were unable to post bond at their arraignment on a charge of conspiracy-receiving stolen property. Both were taken to Mercer County Jail.
• Lennie Harvey Jr., 32, of 414 Hamilton Ave., Farrell, faces charges after hitting his girlfriend during an argument, police said.
Harvey struck the woman at about 12:20 a.m. Sunday after an argument near Sharon City Building, police said. He posted bond at his arraignment on charges of simple assault, criminal mischief and driving under license suspension and faces a preliminary hearing set for 10:30 a.m. Oct 11 before District Justice Dennis M. Songer, Sharon.
• Someone entered through a rear door and stole copper plumbing in a theft reported at about 7:10 p.m. Monday from a home in the 1000 block of Federal Street, police said.
• Demetrius N. Northern, 18, of State Correctional Institution at Albion, was charged with aggravated and simple assault, aggravated assault by a prisoner and harassment for throwing a milk container containing urine at a guard at 4:51 p.m. July 7 at the State Correctional Institution at Mercer in Findley Township, police said.
• Someone broke into a locked garage on River Road in Delaware Township between Sept. 14 and 19 and stole copper tubing valued at $1,000, police said.
• A Mercer man’s Dodge Durango pickup was stolen Sept. 22 from the parking lot of Walmart, Pine Township and recovered later near Waynesburg, Pa., police said.
• Douglas F. Jacobs, 41, of 315 Spearman Ave., Farrell; at 11:54 p.m. Sept. 25 on Longview Road near Hogback Road; also charged with driving under suspension and a lane violation.
• Bryan G. Hoekman, 48, of Milton, Pa., after a traffic stop at 8:24 p.m. Aug. 4 on Interstate 80, Wolf Creek Township, police said; also charged with a lane violation, driving over a divider, careless driving and reckless driving.