• Thomas W. Powell, 24, of 219 Taylor Ave., faces charges after attacking and injuring a 20-year-old woman at about 1:30 a.m. Saturday in his home, police said.
He grabbed the woman and pushed her to the floor during an argument, leaving marks on her face and neck, police said.
Powell was charged with simple assault under the Domestic Violence Act and harassment and released on bond.
• Someone stole lighted Christmas decorations in a theft reported at about 7:15 a.m. Tuesday in the 300 block of Lafayette Street, police said.
The three reindeer on a metal frame stolen from the front yard were valued at $120, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Robert C. Mick, 55, of Sebring, Ohio, at 3:07 a.m. Sunday after he pulled off the side of state Route 7; also charged with having an open container of alcohol in his vehicle.
• Marcus A. Jamison, 31, of 540 Cleveland St., Masury; at 2 a.m. Sunday along Edmond Street; also charged with driving under suspension and resisting arrest after police said he fled from their traffic stop on Addison Road.
• Lashara Wilder, 37, of 1535 Parke Drive, Hermitage; after a traffic stop at 4:05 p.m. Tuesday in the 600 block of Oakland Avenue on a Southwest Mercer County Regional police warrant for shoplifting; also charged by Sharon police with possession of a small amount of marijuana found in her boot, police said.