• Michael Shon Albaugh, 37, of 863 N. Buhl Farm Drive, Hermitage, was jailed on charges of loitering and prowling at night, criminal trespassing and simple assault after police said he entered a home in the 500 block of North Buhl Farm at about 4 a.m. Saturday.
Police said one of the residents, who were awakened by their barking dogs, found Albaugh in the house and the two fought when Albaugh refused to leave. Albaugh was still in the house when police arrived.
He was arraigned and jailed after failing to post $15,000 bond.
• Dillen Garbutt, 20, of 600è McClure Ave., Sharon, was arrested at about 7 p.m. Saturday with suspected pot and pills on him, police said.
Garbutt had plastic bags of packaged marijuana and pills of the painkiller Vicodin, police said.
He was charged with possession with intent to deliver marijuana and prescription pills and taken to Mercer County Jail.
• Joshua Long, 30, of 437 N. Oakland Ave., Sharon, was arrested at about 4:45 a.m. Sunday after arguing with and punching a 21-year-old woman who had called 911 screaming for help, police said.
Long locked himself inside the residence, refusing to come out. He fought with police as they arrested him, police said.
He was charged with simple assault, resisting arrest and taken to Mercer County Jail after failing to post bond, police said.
• Joshua L. Madasz, 21, of 8156 Davis St., Masury, had suspected pot on him when the car in which he was riding was stopped at about 3:30 p.m. Friday for a traffic violation, police said.
Patrolmen, smelling marijuana, said they found a plastic bag of it and a pipe on Madasz. He will get a summons on charges of possession of a small amount of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, police said.
• Amanda Margaret Gassner, 21, of 841 W. Main St., Sharpsville, was charged with making terroristic threats, simple assault, resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, harassment and public drunkenness at about 6 p.m. Saturday in the 30 block of South Fourth Street after police said she punched a woman in the face, bit her hand and threatened to knock out her teeth with a “Louisville slugger.”
Gassner spewed profanities at police and the woman and then resisted arrest, police said.
Police said the victim confronted Gassner about stealing two packs of cigarettes.