• A woman reported her purse, containing credit cards and prescription drugs, was stolen from her kitchen counter during a break-in Monday afternoon, police said. The victim told police she was home during the 2:40 p.m. incident in the 1200 block of South Albright-McKay Road.
• A Detroit, Mich., man was charged with possession of marijuana after police stopped him driving a vehicle with an expired registration at Route 62 and Addison Road Tuesday evening.
Police said Antonio Lee, 36, pulled over into a convenience store parking lot and police discovered a warrant for him from New Castle police, but he was not extradited, police said. Lee let police search his vehicle, where they found marijuana, police said.
Fish and Boat Commission
• Gordon J. Hancock, 53, of Aliquippa, was arrested on charges of drunken boating and speeding in a no-wake zone at 6:25 p.m. July 13 at on Lake Latonka, Coolspring Township, police said.
Greenville-West Salem Township
• Jessie May Johnino, 24, of 140 Clinton St., Greenville was charged July 22 with criminal conspiracy and access-device fraud for forging and cashing four checks worth a total of $648 dated between April 23 through June 19 at Mercer County businesses, police said.
• Residents on Clarksville Street in Greenville, at 9:42 p.m. Saturday reported that someone stole a Playstation 3, a Nintendo Wii and games from the home, police said.
• Someone stole a 1978 Suzuki RM400 between 11 p.m. Sunday and 6 a.m. Monday from a home on Harrison Street, police said. A cable lock attaching the bike to a porch was cut, police said. The bike was recovered by an employee of St. Paul’s and returned to the owner, police said.
• Someone damaged the property at Bail USA on Main Street, Greenville, at 8:26 a.m. Monday, police said. Spin-out marks from a motorcycle linked to a report of a stolen dirt bike were found, police said. The bike was recovered and returned to owner, police said.
• Aderonia K. Foreback, 23, of Warren, Ohio, has been charged with simple assault, harassment and disorderly conduct for punching a woman several times in the face and head and throwing a screwdriver at her that cut her arm at 9:30 a.m. Sunday in the 2600 block of Romar Drive, police said.
• Jenetta J. Gearhart, 42, of 270 Forker Blvd., Sharon, was arrested on charges of driving under the influence of alcohol and marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, careless driving, having an accident involving damage to unattended property and failing to notify police at 5:26 a.m. July 27 at 700 Hamilton Ave., Farrell, where his car crashed into the corner of the NAACP building, police said.
• Damien J. Morrow, 19, of 3868 Amhurst Drive, Hermitage, was arrested on charges of driving under the influence of an unknown drug, careless driving, having an accident involving damage to unattended vehicle property and failing to notify police of an accident at 2:54 a.m. Saturday in the 3800 block of Lamor Road, where his vehicle went into a ditch, police said.
• Joseph M. Romanenko, 24, of 464 E. Beaver St., Mercer, has been charged with criminal mischief and disorderly conduct for jumping on the hood of a vehicle, punching the windshield and breaking it and threatening the owner and saying he wanted to fight him at about 2 a.m. July 21 at East Beaver Street and Wilson Road, police said.
• Eric A. Vimmerstedt, 28, of 100 W. Ridge Ave., Sharpsville. at 12:52 a.m. Wednesday broke into a window of a residence on Ridge Avenue, and threw a lamp to frighten the family, police said. He was charged with disorderly conduct, public drunkenness and criminal mischief, police said.
• A former mechanic at at a Sandy Lake Township business says some of his tools are missing.
Robert D. Smith, 53, of New Wilmington, told police he had been injured in March 2012 on the job at Sandy Lake Implement. He left his tools at the shop on Sandy Lake Road because he expected to return to work when he recovered.
Smith picked up his tool boxes last week but told police he discovered later at home that some were missing.
The list includes sockets a breaker bar, torque wrench and impact wrench valued all together at $1,240, police said.
• Ashley Schoeniger, 30, of Cleveland, was hurt but two toddlers traveling with her escaped injury in a crash at about 11:20 p.m. Friday on Interstate 80 in East Lackawannock Township, police said.
Schoeniger lost control of her westbound car when she turned to look into the back seat, police said, adding the car hit a guardrail and rolled twice before stopping in a ditch.
Schoeniger, who was cited for a lane violation, was treated at Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township, police said.
• At 11:30 p.m. Friday, someone drove off the roadway into a yard in the 70 block of East Pew Road, Findley Township, causing damage, police said.
• Someone damaged an Ohio State canopy between 2:30 and 10:10 a.m. Saturday at Vacationland Campground, Georgetown Road, New Vernon Township, police said.
•Robert Gerald Summersgill, 51, of Mercer was cited for harassment at 6:20 p.m. Friday when he grabbed a Mercer man by the throat and shoved him in the 7000 block of West Mercer Street, Lackawannock Township, police said.
• Someone entered a home on Piela Way, Wolf Creek Township, between 1:30 and 3:30 p.m. Friday and stole prescription medication, police said.
Prescriptions also were taken from a home on North Liberty Road, Pine Township on Saturday, police said.
• Michaed Kidd, 31, of Kinsman, took a credit card from a business on state Route 58, Greene Township, on July 21 and used it at several places in the area, police said.
He was arrested for theft and access-device fraud and released on a $15,000 bond.
• Keith E. Sensesak, 30, of Mercer County Jail, has been charged with furnishing drug-free urine for using a prosthetic device called a Whizzinator, which stores urine and simulates the male urination process, at 9:40 a.m. July 22 at the Pennsylvania Board of Probation and Parole office, 8362 Sharon-Mercer Road, East Lackawannock Township.
• Shunette Turnage, 54, of Youngstown, has been charged with theft for stealing another customer’s bag of merchandise at 5 p.m. July 14 at Famous Footwear in Grove City Premium Outlets, Springfield Township, police said.
• Scott Wood, 41, of 506 Harley Way, Sharon; at 2:25 a.m. Sunday on Shenango Valley Freeway; also cited for speeding and turning signals violation.
• Aubrey Grose, 36, of 975 N. Keel Ridge Road, Hermitage; at 10:55 p.m. Thursday at South Mercer Avenue and Line Street; also charged with driving on the wrong side of the road and public drunkenness after the vehicle hit a utility pole and Grose was seen walking away, police said.
• Lance A. Dickey, 26, of Slippery Rock; at 10:50 p.m. July 12 on Carpenters Corners Road, Perry Township, where his motorcycle hit a guardrail; also charged with driving without a motorcycle license, driving an unsafe speed, careless driving and driving an uninspected motorcycle; taken to a Pittsburgh hospital.
Greenville-West Salem Township
• Catlin Sansone, 26, at 8:26 a.m. Tuesday turned himself in on a bench warrant out of Pymatuning Township, police said.