Greenville-West Salem Township
• Desiree Alexis Heckman, 18, of 61 Harrison St., Greenville, was charged Monday with simple assault, disorderly conduct and harassment for punching a Greenville minor in the head and face at 1:25 a.m. July 18 on Harrison Street, police said.
• Jeffery Wayne Watts, 41, Fredericksburg, Va., was charged at 9:16 a.m. Tuesday with obstruction of resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and public drunkenness during an investigation unrelated to him, police said.
• The driver was hurt in a one-car crash at about 2:45 p.m. Sunday on East State Street near Taylor Avenue, police said.
Betty Horkey, 86, of Sharpsville, was eastbound when her car swerved to the right and hit a pole, severely damaging her car and shearing the utility pole, police said.
Horkey suffered a head injury and was taken to the hospital of Sharon Regional Health System for treatment, police said.
• Patrick E. Parker, 26, of 429 Morton St., Sharon, was charged with theft for stealing two metal plates at about 2:40 p.m. July 23 near Clark Street and Shenango Avenue from a scrap pile owned by Norfolk and Southern Railroad, police said.
A railroad employee told Parker that the scrap, valued at $10, belonged to Norfolk and Southern but he drove away with it, police said.
• George Frederick Merchant, 23, of E. Shenango St., Sharpsville, was charged at 12:08 a.m. Monday with simple assault, harassment and disorderly conduct for punching a pregnant woman in the abdomen and arm and kicking her, causing her to fall down, police said.
• Joseph A. Phillips, 25, of 1415 Bolde Drive, Hermitage, was charged at 12:06 a.m. July 24 with simple assault after he threw a Sharpsville woman down, dislocating her knee, police said.
• Mathew Todd Rhoades, 25, of 2047 Custer Orangeville Road, Masury, on Monday was charged with criminal mischief, damaging property and disorderly conduct for an incident at 4:27 a.m. July 6 in the 500 block of Oak Street, police said.
Rhoades threatened to damage the car of a man he found in bed with his ex-girlfriend and then caused $2,247 damage to the car, police said.