• Jennifer Free, 24, of 538 12th St., Pymatuning Township, was charged with disorderly conduct, reckless endangerment, and endangering the welfare of a child at 4:08 p.m. Feb. 19 after police found her 5-year-old daughter at home alone with an apparently aggressive dog, police said.
Free admitted to leaving the child alone in the past due to work constraints, police said, adding Children and Youth Services was contacted.
• A stop sign and road sign owned by Greene Township were damaged March 9 on McElhaney Road, police said.
• A Mercer woman reported that a vehicle struck her car and drove off at 9:27 a.m. March 7 on Sharon Mercer Road, east of Old Mercer Road, East Lackawannock Township, police said.
Mary L. Finley, 46, said she was southbound when the northbound vehicle hit her rear passenger door and quarter panel, police said.
• John R. Madison, 24, of 7266 Market St., Lackawannock Township, has been cited with criminal mischief for damaging a woman’s cellular telephone Feb. 20 at home, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
Greenville-West Salem Township
• Jaime Elizabeth Kirchhofer, 26, of 36 N. Main St., Greenville; at 2:30 a.m. Jan. 25 on Main Street in Greenville after she was stopped for a missing a headlight and not wearing a seatbelt, police said.
• Shawn Matthew Heim, 24, of 1603 Park Lane, Pymatuning Township; at 10:26 p.m. Feb. 24 after his car left the road and ended up in a small creek on Reynolds Industrial Park Road near Crestview Drive, police said.