• Karen Beatty, 64, of 22 First St., Fredonia, was taken to a hospital after her car hit one driven by Lois Greenlee, 77, of 5328 Franklin Road, Sandy Lake, at 8:15 a.m. March 14 at Mercer and Fredonia roads, police said.
• A 10-year-old child was taken to a hospital after a three-car crash at 4:06 p.m. March 12 in the sub-100 block of Hadley Road, police said.
Police did not identify the child or give the child’s gender.
Jon Shepard, 74, of 242 N. Diamond St., pulled from a parking lot and his car was hit by one driven by Tonia Ralston, 33, of 47 N. Main St., Greenville, police said. Ralston tried unsuccessfully to avoid the Shepard car and went into the opposing lane, hitting a car driven by Lee Armour, 44, of 479 Carpenters Corners Road, Perry Township, police said.
The child was a passenger in the Ralston car, police said.
• The driver of a sport-utility vehicle involved in a crash Thursday with a school bus had to be extricated by West Middlesex volunteer firefighters, Mercer County 911 said. The crash occurred at 7:59 a.m. on Mercer-West Middlesex Road near Orchard Road, Lackawannock Township, 911 said. No one aboard the bus was injured, 911 said.
State police did not issue a report.
• At 8:03 p.m. Saturday, a car driven by Gavin A. McGaffic, 30, of Harrisville tried to pass a car driving in the left lane of Interstate 79 North, Findley Township, by pulling onto the west berm but lost control and spun out, hitting a small bus that had been traveling in the right lane, police said.
Both vehicles ended up in the median, police said. Two juveniles in the bus, driven by Charles W. Cook, 45, of Buffalo, N.Y., were treated for minor injuries, police said.
McGaffic was charged with overtaking a vehicle on the left.
• A Cochranton juvenile, 17, driving east on Creek Road near Donation Road, French Creek Township, at 7:02 p.m. Friday, lost control of his Ford Explorer on a curve, police said. The SUV slid to the right edge of the road, then to the left, where it went off the road and hit a tree, police said.
The juvenile had to be extricated and was flown by Stat Medevac to Hamot Medical Center in Erie with a major injury, police said. His present condition was unavailable.