• Three 14-year-old students were cited for underage drinking after they were caught drinking in class at 1 p.m. March 17 at Grove City High School, police said.
• Edwin L. Peagler, 34, of 300 Orange Drive, Hermitage, was charged with simple assault and harassment for choking and grabbing a woman at 2:49 a.m. Monday at home, police said.
• Tijah D. Barlow, 39, of Massillon, Ohio, was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia for having a bag of pot on him at 5:05 p.m. March 12 in the 200 block of Orange Drive when police encountered him while they were looking for someone else, police said.
• Michael P. Strechansky, 35, of 832 Lyle Drive, Hermitage, was charged with theft and receiving stolen property for stealing a video game from a relative and selling it Feb. 14 at a Hermitage store, police said.
• Ryan M. Hayes, 21, of 1000 Clarksville Road, Hermitage, was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after a grinder containing pot was found in his car at 1:22 a.m. Jan. 30 in the 700 block of Dutch Lane, police said. He was pulled over for a traffic violation, police said. A passenger, Robert W. Serdinak Jr., 22, of 930 Smith Ave., Hermitage, was charged with the same offenses for having a bag of pot on him, police said.
• Robert L. Minteer, 25, of 5078 Mercer-New Wilmington Road, East Lackawannock Township, was charged with forgery, access device fraud, theft and receiving stolen property for stealing a check from his ex-roommate and using it to pay someone $1,000 March 1, police said. He also used the ex-roommate’s credit card March 12 and 13 to make $89 in purchases, police said.
Mercer County sheriff
• Lemuel Pineiro-Malick, 31, of 460 S. Otter St., Mercer, and Steven Mortland, 24, of 3028 Valley View Road, South Pymatuning Township, who are brothers, each have been charged with simple assault and reckless endangerment for beating up a fellow inmate Feb. 22 in the Mercer County Jail, police said.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Two vehicles parked in the 1300 block of Farrell Terrace, Farrell, were vandalized with spray paint, said police, who were notified at 7:32 a.m. Thursday.
• Jill E. Hoolahan, 32, of 1941 Memorial Drive, Farrell, was charged with possession of heroin and crack cocaine with intent to deliver and possession of drug paraphernalia for having four bags of heroin, five bags of crack, a syringe, a pipe and other items in her car when she showed up for a schedule visit at 4:05 p.m. Oct. 25 at the Pennsylvania Board of Probation and Parole office at 8328 Sharon Road, East Lackawannock Township, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARREST
• A 17-year-old Grove City boy; at 2:02 a.m. March 16 at an undisclosed location; three passengers, boys ages 15, 15 and 14, were arrested for curfew violations and another passenger, Coleson Phipps, 20, of Mercer, was cited for underage drinking.
• Ramone D. West, 23, of 302 Fruit Ave., Farrell; at 2 a.m. March 16 at the Shenango Valley Freeway and South Buhl Farm Drive; also charged with inoperable license plate light.
• Meranda A. Dell, 31, of 1570 Parke Drive, Hermitage; at 1:30 a.m. March 16 at the Shenango Valley Freeway and South Buhl Farm Drive; also charged with running a red light and failing to switch to low beams.
• Mary C. Voigt, 56, of Sullivan, Ohio; at 8:30 p.m. Feb. 15 in the 400 block of Leesburg Road, Springfield Township, where her car went into a ditch; also charged with driving without registration or a license, driving and at unsafe speed and careless driving.