Greenville-West Salem Township
• Ryan P. Wright, 24, and Monica Wasser, 30, both of 63 Chambers Ave., Greenville, were caught on video surveillance at 7:53 a.m. Sept. 23 stealing gas from a business in the sub-100 block of Greenville-Sharon Road, police said.
The business said they have lost $1,000 worth of gas since July, police said. Wasser admitted to stealing gas with Wright about a month ago, police said. Both were charged with theft and criminal conspiracy.
• Someone stole a sport utility vehicle from Franklin Street at 8:39 a.m. Sept. 25 that was later found in the parking lot behind a local business, police said.
• A Next bicycle was found Wednesday in the 100 block of East Main Street, police said.
• A bottle of prescription medicine was reported missing from a home on Maple Avenue at 7:40 p.m. Sept. 29, police said. There were no signs of forced entry, police said.
• Ronald Rush, 53, of 347 Hadley Road, Lot 101, was cited for non-confinement of dogs after his dog attacked another dog at 4:16 p.m. Sept. 29 from a nearby lot at the same address, police said.
• Police responded to a call from Penn Power Aug. 26 and found that 12 utility poles in the 100 block of Hamburg Road each had six feet of wire cut out of them, police said.
• JB Ray Brown, 29, of 1601 Roemer Blvd., Farrell, was arrested at 2:16 a.m. Sunday on Rombold Road near Maple Drive on charges of driving under the influence of an unknown drug and broken taillights, police said.
• Joshua K. Greaves, 31, of 308 Malleable St., Sharon, was charged with theft and summary retail theft for stealing items and taking them to the service desk for cash returns at Walmart, 1275 N. Hermitage Road, police said. Greaves stole a pack of T-shirts and received $14 on Sept. 25; dress slacks and received $22 Sept. 26; and a pair of jeans and received $24 Sept. 27, police said.
• Dennis J. Kacerski, 58, of 644 Spencer Ave., Sharon, was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia for having a bag of pot, a roach and rolling papers on him when he was found stumbling at 4:12 p.m. Friday in the roadway of the 700 block of Clarksville Road, police said.
• Shane Black, 18, of 12 22nd Street Ext., was suspended from Reynolds High School after marijuana, a bottle of partially consumed rum and a bottle of prescription medicine were found in his car on school grounds at 2:30 p.m. Sept. 25, police said. He was charged with possession of a controlled substance, marijuana, and paraphernalia.
• Brandon Lee Elerby, 30, of 156 Shenango Park Road, Lot 1, Transfer, was charged with access device fraud, conspiracy and theft of lost property for taking a debit card left in an ATM machine on April 1 in the sub-100 block of Edgewood Drive, police said. Elerby and a co-conspirator used the card to buy over $500 of mostly cigarettes from area businesses, police said.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Marlene Torrence, 68, of 534 A St., Sharon, was taken to a local hospital after her Jeep jumped a curve and sheared a utility pole in half at 7:49 p.m. Monday at Roemer Boulevard, Sharon-New Castle Road and Haywood Street, Farrell, police said. It is believed Torrence suffered a medical problem that caused the accident, police said.
• Nicholas A. Dias, 19, of Meadville was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, speeding and underage drinking stemming from a traffic stop Sept. 29 on Interstate 79, Findley Township, police said.
• An unknown male who walked hunched over, with a limp, stole four tires worth $400 Oct. 1 from a business on Millbrook Road, Worth Township, police said.
• Someone traveling east on Ohle Road at 3 a.m. Tuesday in a 2003 Sunnybrook travel trailer veered off the road about 500 feet east of Sheakleyville Road, Perry Township, and hit a camper trailer parked in a yard, then drove away, police said.
• Benjamin W. Miracle, 31, of 88 Mitchell Road No. 183; at 10:11 a.m. Sept. 30 at Rutledge and Carrier roads after driving into a ditch, police said. He was taken to UPMC Horizon, Greenville, after he said he was at a methadone clinic that day, police said.
Greenville-West Salem Township
• Rodney Hayes, 31, of Greenville; at 10:52 a.m. Sunday at a home on Clarksville Street, on four outstanding warrants