Greenville-West Salem Township
• Theresa Addicott, 46, of Greenville and Debra L. Kettering, 45, of Greenville were arrested for breaking borough ordinance for disorderly house after police were called to a home on 187 Clinton St., for a disturbance, police said.
• The resident of an apartment in the 300 block of Orange Drive investigated a noise and found a burglar inside the apartment, said police, who were called at 3:48 a.m. Tuesday. The burglar ran away with several electronic devices, said police. A window was forced open, police said.
• Someone who had just been released from Mercer County Jail broke into their own home in the 400 block of West State Street, Thursday, and stole food, pots and pans and a camera, police said.
• Theresa Fusco, 52, of 1428 W. Ridge Ave., Sharpsville, at 7:17 p.m. Saturday was charged with possession of drugs and paraphernalia after police responded to a medical call, in which she complained of stomach pains, and found a bong and two burnt marijuana cigarettes, police said.
• Shawn W. O’Neill, 39, of 1546 Ridge Ave., Sharpsville, was charged Tuesday with causing damage to a parked car, leaving the scene of an accident, and driving with a blown front tire after he hit a parked car in the 1000 block of West Ridge Avenue and left the scene, police said.
• Satara A. Fleming, 24, of Pittsburgh was charged with receiving stolen property for having clothing stolen from Old Navy and Gap in her car at 3 p.m. July 31 at Grove City Premium Outlets, Springfield Township, police said.
• Matthew J. Graham, 26, of Erie, was arrested on charges of driving under the influence of oxycodone and marijuana, a lane violation and careless driving at 12:55 p.m. Oct. 1 on Interstate 79 northbound, Findley Township, police said.
• Mitchell R. Shealy, 21, of 418 Hartwick Road, Findley Township, was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia for having the drug at 3:01 p.m. Sept. 15 when he was seen parked on Dump Road near Scrubgrass Road, Findley Township, police said.
• Randy A. Heath Jr., 33, of 98 S. Second St., Greenville, was charged with two counts each of burglary, theft, criminal trespass and receiving stolen property for entering a garage July 30 or 31 in the 300 block of Delaware Road, Delaware Township, and stealing an air compressor, a power washer and a gas can; and entering the unlocked back door of a home in the 200 block of Cochran Road, Delaware, at about the same time and stealing a television, an impact gun and an air/fuel monitor, police said.
• Lester L. Lampkins, 69, of 184 Reon St., Wheatland; at 6:14 p.m. Oct. 12 on Hoezle Road, south of Overlook Drive, where he crashed into a ditch; also charged with careless driving; Hermitage firefighters extricated Lampkins and he was taken to a hospital for treatment.
• Stephanie R. Dillon, 43, of 3 S. Summit Road, West Salem Township; Oct. 11 at West Market Street at Charleston Road; also charged with failing yield to traffic while exiting a parking lot.
• Jodie Hood, 41, of 497 Sherman Ave., Sharon, at 3:30 a.m. Sunday on East State Street and Forker Boulevard, after police found her passed out behind the wheel of her car in the intersection, police said.
Greenville-West Salem Township
• Jimmy Joe Axelrod, at 3:14 a.m. Sunday, for a warrant out of Sharon after police were called to a South Wood Street home when he would not leave, police said.
• Jessica Barr, 29, of 519 Robinson Place, Sharon, at 11:46 a.m. Thursday, at 45 N. Railroad St., on a warrant from Southwest Mercer County Regional police for possession of paraphernalia, police said.