• The side mirror of a parked car was knocked off at 6:16 p.m. Oct. 31 in the 300 block of West Main Street, police said.
• Anthony W. Celenzi II, 28, of 1123 Fruit Ave., Farrell, has been charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia for having pot in his pants pocket and a pipe in the ash tray when he was pulled over for a broken tail light shortly after midnight Friday at Rombold Road and Haywood Street, police said.
• Thomas Griffiths Jr., 24, of 145 N. Oakland Ave., Sharon, was charged with theft, receiving stolen property and possession of drug paraphernalia for stealing a fully loaded Taurus .45-caliber rifle and a 37-inch flat screen television at 10:14 a.m. Saturday from an auto body business in the 300 block of South Irvine Avenue, police said.
• Someone broke into a vacant home in the 300 block of Smith Avenue between Thursday and Saturday and stole copper pipe from the basement, police said.
• Someone stole a wallet with credit cards in it out of a car parked in the sub-100 block of North Main Avenue between 2 and 3:30 p.m. Friday, police said.
• Jerome Jenkins, Jr., 28, of 380 Orange Drive, Hermitage, was charged with possession of marijuana and driving with a suspended registration at 9:21 p.m. Saturday in the 600 block of Morrison Street, police said.
A plastic bag of marijuana was found in his car when police stopped it, police said.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Chanea C. Singletary, 28, of Pittsburgh, was charged at 6:40 p.m. Saturday with possession of marijuana when police stopped a vehicle she was in for a traffic violation, police said.
• Matthew Edward Stanton, 30, of 17è Garfield St., West Middlesex, was charged with simple assault, harassment and disorderly conduct for his part in a domestic argument at 9:11 p.m. Monday in his home, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Bradley K. Williams, 22, of 163 N. High St., Greenville, at 3 a.m. Oct. 27 at McDonald’s on Hadley Road, when police found him passed out in the drive-through, police said.
• Kenneth S. Wesner, 42, of British Columbia, Canada; at 1:02 a.m. Sunday at South Hermitage Road and Glimcher Boulevard; also charged with turn and lane violations.
• Kathryn L. Minnick, 57, of 1266 Robertson Road, Hermitage; at 12:54 a.m. Friday in the 500 block of South Hermitage Road; also charged with speeding and a turn violation.
• Catherine S. Shaner, 32, of 2861 Mercer West Middlesex Road, Shenango Township; at 12:07 a.m. Oct. 8 at Main Street and Sharon Road, West Middlesex.
•Calvin Barnes, 27, of Pittsburgh, at 4:34 a.m. Saturday in the 200 block of Edgewood Drive Extension, Transfer; also charged with suspended registration, an open container violation and careless driving.
• Jordan Ruggles, 19, of 665 Meek St., Sharon, after police found a van with no one in it crashed into a metal pole on Meek Street and Sharpsville Avenue at 5:14 a.m. Sunday; also charged with failure to report an accident, leaving the scene, underage drinking, and stop sign violation, police said.
• Chester Taylor, 70, of 418 Andrew St., Sharon, at 8:15 p.m. Friday in the 400 block of Madison Street after his car sideswiped another that was coming down the hill, police said.
• Samuel Wagner, 18, of 2532 S. Neshannock Road, Hermitage; at 1:28 a.m. Oct. 27 at Coleman Avenue and 10th Street.
• Leo Niklas, 22, of 438 Frank St., Sharon; at 1:45 a.m. Sunday at South Seventh Street and Ridge Avenue.
• Joseph Bender, 19, of Mars, Pa.; at 2:16 a.m. Friday at mile marker 127.5 on Interstate 79 southbound after he was found sleeping where his truck came to rest. Police said he fell asleep at the wheel, the pickup drifted off the road and hit the guard rail and continued south for about a half mile, ripping off the front fender, passenger door and right rear bed.
Mercer County Sheriff
• Shana Rathfon, 24, of 424 Twitmyer Road, Hermitage; at about 7 a.m. Tuesday on a bench warrant.