Greenville – West Salem Township
• Ashley Nicole Diehl, 25, of Greenville was charged at 3:50 p.m. Monday with corruption of a minor, retail theft and conspiracy after police were called to a business in the 300 block of Main Street in the borough, police said.
• Someone stole a cigarette roller machine and supplies from a home in the 100 block of Clinton Street, Greenville, before 8:30 a.m. Monday, police said.
• Larry E. Ramsey, 39, of 41 N. High St., Greenville, was charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct at 7:31 p.m. Tuesday after police said he assaulted an 11-year-old.
• Aaron J. Thomas, 25, of 941 Sharon-New Castle Road, Farrell, has been charged with making terroristic threats, simple assault and harassment for punching Jennifer Swogger in the head and face and saying he would break her jaw if she called police at 9:01 p.m. June 16 in the 1400 block of Bolde Drive, police said. Thomas is banned from Shenango Park Apartments, police said. Swogger was treated at a local hospital, police said.
• Elizabeth Tatomirovich, 24, of 535 E. Market St., Mercer, has been charged with simple assault for punching a woman in the face and head six times at 1:24 a.m. Sunday at Georgia’s City Lights, 3036 E. State St., police said.
• Demetrius A. Clark, 30, of 210 Logan Ave., Sharon, has been charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and summary retail theft for stealing 2 DVDs and having a small amount of marijuana on him when he was arrested at 8:42 p.m. Saturday at Walmart, 1275 N. Hermitage Road, police said.
• Matthew L. Pumphrey, 31, of Dagus Mines, Pa., has been charged with making terroristic threats and simple assault for pulling a knife on a man at 7:30 p.m. Monday in the 800 block of Pine Hollow Blvd., police said.
• Jamie L. Rickert, 22, of 15 Quarry Hill Road, Hempfield Township, has been charged with burglary and theft for entering a relative’s home in the 2500 block of Valley View Road and stealing a laptop computer and a video game system Feb. 14, police said. The stolen items were sold at a city business, police said.
• Terrica L. Gregory, 35, of 1455 Bolde Drive, Hermitage, has been charged with simple assault for stabbing a man in the upper back with a thin, metal rod she described as a pick-comb used for braiding hair at 11:43 p.m. Friday at home, police said.