Greenville – West Salem Township
• Ashley Nicole Diehl, 25, of Greenville was charged at 3:50 p.m. Monday with corruption of a minor, retail theft and conspiracy after police were called to a business in the 300 block of Main Street in the borough, police said.
• Someone stole a cigarette roller machine and supplies from a home in the 100 block of Clinton Street, Greenville, before 8:30 a.m. Monday, police said.
• Larry E. Ramsey, 39, of 41 N. High St., Greenville, was charged with simple assault and disorderly conduct at 7:31 p.m. Tuesday after police said he assaulted an 11-year-old.
• Aaron J. Thomas, 25, of 941 Sharon-New Castle Road, Farrell, has been charged with making terroristic threats, simple assault and harassment for punching Jennifer Swogger in the head and face and saying he would break her jaw if she called police at 9:01 p.m. June 16 in the 1400 block of Bolde Drive, police said. Thomas is banned from Shenango Park Apartments, police said. Swogger was treated at a local hospital, police said.
• Elizabeth Tatomirovich, 24, of 535 E. Market St., Mercer, has been charged with simple assault for punching a woman in the face and head six times at 1:24 a.m. Sunday at Georgia’s City Lights, 3036 E. State St., police said.
• Demetrius A. Clark, 30, of 210 Logan Ave., Sharon, has been charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and summary retail theft for stealing 2 DVDs and having a small amount of marijuana on him when he was arrested at 8:42 p.m. Saturday at Walmart, 1275 N. Hermitage Road, police said.
• Matthew L. Pumphrey, 31, of Dagus Mines, Pa., has been charged with making terroristic threats and simple assault for pulling a knife on a man at 7:30 p.m. Monday in the 800 block of Pine Hollow Blvd., police said.
• Jamie L. Rickert, 22, of 15 Quarry Hill Road, Hempfield Township, has been charged with burglary and theft for entering a relative’s home in the 2500 block of Valley View Road and stealing a laptop computer and a video game system Feb. 14, police said. The stolen items were sold at a city business, police said.
• Terrica L. Gregory, 35, of 1455 Bolde Drive, Hermitage, has been charged with simple assault for stabbing a man in the upper back with a thin, metal rod she described as a pick-comb used for braiding hair at 11:43 p.m. Friday at home, police said.
• Corbin R. Crownover, 19, of Hebron, Ind., was arrested at 5:53 p.m. Saturday on state Route 208 at Interstate 79, Springfield Township, on charges of interference with the custody of a minor, corruption of a minor and public drunkenness for being with a girl who had run away from Indiana, police said. The girl was returned to her mother, police said.
• Several items were stolen during the burglary of a hunting camper between June 1 and July 15 on Tent Hill Road, Mill Creek Township, police said.
DRUNKEN DRIVING ARRESTS
• Kathy A. Bella-Hein, 57, of 461 Bedford Road, Brookfield; after her vehicle hit a pole and fence Tuesday night at state Route 82 and Bedford Road. Police said Bella-Hein was sitting outside her vehicle at 10:50 p.m. when they arrived. She was taken to Trumbull Memorial Hospital in Warren. Also cited for driving with an expired license and not controlling her vehicle.
• Zachary M. Gilliland, 25, of 693 Jane St., Masury; at 2:30 a.m. Wednesday at U.S. Route 62 and state Route 82; also charged with a seatbelt violation.
• Adrianne M. Battee, 26, Girard, Ohio; at 2:54 a.m. Friday on the Shenango Valley Freeway at South Hermitage Road; also charged with careless driving.
• Rochelle M. Garcia, 48, of 1455 Bolde Drive, Hermitage; at 11:33 p.m. Friday on Maple Drive at Mercer Avenue; also charged with a lane violation.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Richard H. Pearsall, 64, of 121 Clubhouse Circle, Shenango Township; at 1:08 a.m. July 31 on Hubbard-West Middlesex Road near Wet Track Road.
• Daniel Campbell, 18, of Stoneboro; at 2:07 a.m. Aug. 4 on Leesburg Station Road, Springfield Township.
• Michael D. Gray III, 36, Sun City, Ariz., was arrested on a warrant from Warren, Ohio, police after he was stopped for a traffic check at 3:50 a.m. Saturday at state Route 82 and Obermiyer Road.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Darelle M. Coffey, 22, of 1432 Roemer Blvd., Farrell; on a bench warrant for failing to appear for a June 20 non-compliance hearing. Picked up at 4:51 p.m. Monday during a traffic stop in the 1100 block of Wallis Avenue, Farrell.