• The door of an apartment was kicked in June 26 in the 100 block of Spruce Street, police said. Nothing was taken.
• Sean Miller, 19, of 606 Barkeyville Road, Pine Township, was charged with burglary, criminal trespass, disorderly conduct, criminal mischief and underage drinking for kicking in an apartment door at 1:51 a.m. June 27 in the 200 block of West Pine Street and arguing with and yelling at a tenant, police said.
• Eric R. Hunsaker, 20, of Mercer, was arrested on charges of driving under the influence of marijuana and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 1:59 a.m. July 4 on West Main Street, police said.
• A blue Old Town Otter Plus kayak was reported stolen at 3:45 a.m. July 4 from the 100 block of West Poplar Street, police said. A window screen also was damaged, police said.
• An 11-year-old girl was charged with transmitting sexually explicit images for sending photos of her exposed breasts to other children, police said.
• A residence was burglarized between 6 p.m. Friday and 1 p.m. Sunday in the 600 block of Barmore Avenue, police said.
• Alysa J. Murphy, 31, of 584 12th St., Pymatuning Township, was charged with theft and summary retail theft for returning a dress and a pair of jeans that had been stolen by another woman for store credit at 2:02 p.m. June 27 at Kohl’s, 570 S. Hermitage Road, police said. After she received credit, Murphy stole a necklace, police said.
• Jonathan F. Hobart, 29, of 126 Rowitsch Road, Stoneboro, was charged with terroristic threats and harassment for telling a woman “you are done” during a child custody exchange at 4:15 p.m. Sunday in the 2300 block of South Hermitage Road and then sending her harassing telephone calls and texts, police said.
• Christopher M. Orr, was charged with simple assault, harassment and public drunkenness after police allege he was drunk at 11:40 p.m. Friday and head-butted the owner of a North Sharpsville Avenue bar after the bar refused to serve him.
• Larry K. Steele Jr., 38, of 341 Andrew St., Sharon, was charged with simple assault and harassment after an incident at 1:09 a.m. Tuesday in the 300 block of Madison Street where he allegedly assaulted a woman, police said.
• Someone stole between 4 and 5:45 p.m. Monday an electric wheelchair that was parked outside a Russell Street home, police said. The wheelchair is worth $5,000, its owner told police.
Southwest Mercer County Regional
• Cody T. Gilmore, 20, of 303 Hoon Ave., Farrell, was charged with simple assault and harassment for sitting on top of a woman and choking her at 7:48 a.m. July 1 at home, police said.
• Dennis P. Vandusen, 57, of 909 Hamilton Ave., Farrell, was charged with simple assault for grabbing a woman by the arm and neck and throwing her around a room and onto two beds at 11:36 p.m. June 19 at home, police said.
• A 16-year-old boy was arrested at 2:23 a.m. Friday on a charge of loitering and prowling at night after police responding to a call of a prowler found him hiding in bushes in the 100 block of Fleetwood Court, Wheatland, police said.
• Tashi Johnson, 25, and James A. Lipscomb, 34, both of Warren, Ohio, were arrested at 3:57 p.m. Monday in the 700 block of Wallis Avenue, Farrell, for being in a pickup stolen from the Mosquito Lake Park Campground in Trumbull County. They both were charged with receiving stolen property while Johnson also was charged with driving without a license and Lipscomb was charged with false identification. He also was wanted on a probation detainer.
• Three residents of Crossroads Homes and Service, 1243 Roemer Blvd., Farrell, were found to have run away at 9 p.m. Monday, police said. The boys are a 13-year-old from New Castle and 16- and 17-year-olds from Uniontown. An undetermined amount of money and a flashlight were stolen from an office, police said.
• Tamisha N. Wise, 30, of 85 Woodland Ave., Wheatland; Jose Diaz II, 30, of Youngstown; and Brandon J. Washington, 28, of Youngstown, each were cited with defiant trespass for being in a vacant home at 8:33 p.m. Monday in the sub-100 block of Woodland, police said.