• A 17-year-old has been charged with furnishing alcohol to minors on Oct. 27, police said.
• Joseph M. Carano, 35, of 698 Burdie Road, Hubbard, has been charged with theft for making 19 fraudulent returns between Sept. 11 and Oct. 16 at Sears, 3245 E. State St., where he worked, police said. Carano stole $12,420, police said.
• Nicholas M. Brown, 23, of 661 S. State Line Road, Sharon, has been charged with theft, receiving stolen property and defiant trespass for stealing two ladders Dec. 20 in the 600 block of South Irvine Avenue, and selling them for scrap, police said.
• James K. Thompson, 53, of 1023 Heinz Ave., Sharon, has been charged with harassment for leaving a threatening message on a voicemail Dec. 19 at the 1100 block of Hall Avenue, police said.
• Michael B. Learn, 20, of Meadville, has been charged with criminal mischief and damage to property by motor vehicle for spinning his tires Feb. 14 in the lawn of Bucks Fabricating, 3547 Perry Highway, Sandy Creek Township, police said.
• Mark H. Struthers, 24, Mercer, was treated at a regional hospital after his pickup slid on slush into a tree at 11:55 p.m. Tuesday on Valley Road, French Creek Township, Venango County, police said.
• Kasey M. Griffin, 22, Sandy Lake, was treated at a regional hospital after her car hit a deer and an embankment and went into a ditch at 6 a.m. Tuesday on Georgetown Road, French Creek Township, Venango County, police said.
• Salvatore C. Scavone, 47, has been charged with aggravated and simple assault and harassment for punching a state trooper in the face and shoving another trooper to the ground at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday in Grove City Medical Center, Pine Township, police said.
• Steven F. Lynn, 32, of Grove City, has been charged with bad checks for issuing two checks for a total of $1,215 that were not honored Dec. 14 and 15 at Venango Supply, Cranberry Township, Venango County, police said.