Conneaut School District is holding kindergarten registration on the following dates:
Conneaut Lake Elementary: 3 to 7 p.m., May 5 and 6, evening registrations only
Conneaut Valley Elementary: 3 to 7 p.m., May 13 and 14, evening registrations only
Prospective students must be 5 years old prior to Aug. 1, 2021, to enroll for the 2021-22 school year. Please be aware that full-day kindergarten is in place at both elementary schools.
Parent(s)/guardian(s) must be present and provide: 1) the child’s original birth certificate (not a hospital certificate), 2) records of immunizations, 3) proof of residency, and, if applicable, 4) custody papers.
Children entering school must have been immunized for the following: Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis (DTP) – 4 doses – fourth dose must be after the fourth birthday; Polio – 4 doses; MMR – 2 doses; Hepatitis B – 3 doses; and 2 doses of varicella (Chicken Pox) or provide the date and age of the child when they had the disease.
The prospective kindergarten student should should also be present at the time or registration. If this is not conducive to your schedule and/or if you are a parent/guardian of an eligible child and have questions regarding kindergarten registration, please contact the appropriate elementary office at the following phone numbers:
Conneaut Lake Elementary: 814-683-5900 ext. 8191
Conneaut Valley Elementary: 814-683-5900 ext. 6326
Elementary schools in the Conneaut School District look forward to meeting with you at the upcoming Kindergarten Registrations.
Parents and guardians can complete this year’s kindergarten registration online by Feb. 19. They can submit physical documentsby appointment only on Feb. 24 and Feb. 25.
Please follow the following steps:
1. Register online by going to the Sharpsville Area School District website and clicking on “Registration Forms.” Applicants will need an active email address to register. Those who already have children attending school in the districtcan log into their Parent Portal and click on “Register New Student.”
2. Wait for a confirmation email from Mrs. Miller with attached PDF packet.
3. Complete PDF packet and email it back to Mrs. Miller along with scanned or photographs of the following: four proofs of residency, immunization records, and birth certificate. Please make sure everything is signed, dated, and saved properly.
4. Those who cannot email scanned or photographed copies should schedule an appointment to drop off paperwork Feb. 24 or 25 at the elementary building. Parents and guardians can make copies of documents at the school.
To enroll a child into kindergarten at Brookfield Local Schools, parents and guardians must complete the following steps before coming in for registration:
1. Go to the OneView Parent Portal and complete the online enrollment form with the child’s information. The website can be found on the Brookfield Local School District home page at http://www.brookfield.k12.oh.us and scrolling halfway down on the right hand side to “OneView Portal” (in a blue box), then click on the link below the box which will take the parent or guardian directly into OneView.
• Those who already have a student enrolled in Brookfield Schools, can use their existing login information and click on “Register a New Student(s)”
2. Once OneView registration is complete, parents or guardians must bring in the following required documents to register children during one of the scheduled dates below:
• Original birth certificate with raised seal
• Immunization records
• Two proofs of residency (electric bill, gas bill, cable bill, water bill, mortgage statement, any service or utility tied to your home). If you do not have a bill in your name (for example, you rent your home or you are staying with a family member), you will need to complete a Residency Affidavit. This form is on the OneView website or you can call the school to have one sent to you prior to registration.
• Custody paperwork/orders of protection/any legal documents pertaining to custody with the most recent court order and judge’s signature (if applicable)
• Copy of parent(s)/guardian(s) driver’s license with address matching student’s residence
• Any IEP information (if applicable)
Registration for Brookfield/Masury children who will be five years of age by Aug. 1, 2021, will be held at Brookfield Elementary School, 614 Bedford Road SE, Brookfield, OH 44403, on the following dates by appointment only:
• March 2: 9 a.m. to noon; 1 to 6 p.m.
• March 3: 9 a.m. to noon; 1 to 6 p.m.
To help ensure social distancing, appointments will be limited to two every 20 minutes. Please contact Barb Simon, Elementary Secretary at 330-619-5240 to schedule.
As a precaution against COVID-19, only one parent/guardian should go to the school for registration if possible. Masks are required and school staff will take temperatures.For questions or more information, contact the enrollment coordinator, Jena Rummel, at 330-619-5744, or the elementary secretary, Barb Simon, at 330-619-5240.
Grove City Area School District will hold kindergarten registration for children who are age 5 on or before Sept. 1, 2021. Registration will occur by scheduled appointments at Hillview Elementary School, 482 E. Main St., Grove City. After parents and guardians complete the necessary paperwork and all required documents have been submitted, the district will contact them to reschedule a time for children to complete the screening portion of kindergarten registration.
To enroll a child into kindergarten for the fall of 2021, go to the following website to enroll a kindergarten student (this link will be live beginning Feb. 8.): https://grovecitypa.tylertech.com/GroveCityPA_TSI_Live_360/login.
Click on “Register New Family”
Parents and guardians will be required to present the following documents:
1. Birth certificate
2. Proof of residency – two forms
3. Proof of guardianship if not natural parents
Those who already have children enrolled in the school district can log-in to their accounts on the Tyler Portal to register incoming kindergarten students. Everyone who submits an application must be the primary contact and follow these steps:
1. Choose “Update Household Data” in the menu on the left side of the screen
2. Click “Edit” on “Student Information”
3. Click “Add Student” at the bottom of the screen
Please complete the online portion of the registration process by March 31.
The required documents can be scanned into the student management system. Those who need assistance with this process can contact Peg Williams at 724-458-7570 or email@example.com. She will arrange an appointment to complete the process at Hillview.