• Dr. Saverio Santell III graduated in May from Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, with his doctor of pharmacy degree, concentrating in entrepreneurial pharmacy. While he attended school he was a member of Phi Delta Chi fraternity.
Dr. Saverio accepted a pharmacist position with Rite Aid, and will be working in the Harrisburg and Mechanicsburg area.
Saverio is a son of Devenie and Saverio Santell Jr., and a 2014 graduate of Sharpsville Area High School.
• These area students graduated from Youngstown State University:
Brookfield – Timothy Mosora, Patrick Bonnette, Alisha Quinlan and Thomas Wike.
Greenville – Andrew Allison.
Grove City – Brandy Rockage and Kelsey Yeakle.
Hermitage – Jessica Flynn, Jill Antl, Lakneesha Matthews, Kayla Sterling, Connor Lucas, Alexa Mymo, Abbygail McAdams, Paige Brown, Amanda Saltsgiver, Hannah Gallagher, and Jackson Patton.
Jackson Center – Kasandra Ringer.
Jamestown – Mason Scovil.
Masury – Richard Kneubehl, Zachary Taylor, BethAnn McLaughlin, Caitlyn Hackett and Moataz Abdelrasoul.
Mercer – Hallie Moore, Jacob Flickinger and Shawn Smith.
New Wilmington – Cody Reider, Christopher Engelsiepen, Karley Burns and Stefan Pontius.
Pulaski – Ryan Dogan, Morgan Cohill and Nathan Paris.
Sharon – Emily McConnell, Christopher Franek, Ashley Munson, Hannah Snider, Margo George, Casie Scott and Morgan Johnson.
Sharpsville – Maria Elliott, Robert Demofonte, Nathanael Hawthorne, Gavin Maule, Maya Brooks, Matthew Wiesen, Madison Sloan, and Bryce Benic.
Transfer – Alexander BuCher and Brook Parcetich.
West Middlesex – Tabatha Wingard.
• These area students received degrees from Ohio University, Athens, Ohio:
Brookfield – Mary Christine Bebech earned a doctor of nursing practice.
Masury – Krista Pirock earned a bachelor of science in nursing.
• Spencer Sulick of Sharon graduated from the University of Saint Mary, Leavenworth, Kansas, with a master of business administration degree.
• William R. Duell III, of Volant graduated from the Pittsburgh Institute of Aeronautics Vienna, Ohio, on May 29. He recieved his diploma for the completion of the Aviation Maintenance Program with certificates of completion in the General and Powerplant, and Airframe curriculums.