• At Nova Cellars Winery/Brew 32 in Pulaski: Saturday, Major Morgan, 6 to 9 p.m..
• At Mortals Key Brewing Co. in Jamestown: Friday, Max Schang’s Trio of Blues, 6 to 9 p.m.; Saturday, Go For Broke Acoustic, 2 to 5 p.m.; Gary’s Choice, 6 to 9 p.m.; Sunday, Take Solo, 3 to 6 p.m.
• At the Keg in Sharon: Thursday, Double Shot, 7 to 10 p.m.; Friday, FX Project, 7 to 10 p.m., Sunday, Reissue, 7 to 10; Sept. 10, Tyler Jenkins, 7 to 10 p.m.
• At Hartford Hill Winery: Friday, Grant Street Exit, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
• Soundbite, playing classic rock, has these upcoming shows scheduled (subject to change): Oct. 3, time to be announced – Clark House, Clark (weather and health guidelines permitting) Oct. 10, 5 to 8? – Reynolds Drive-In, 3706 N. Hermitage Road, Transfer (exact time and other details TBA, afternoon fall festival event). The concerts scheduled for Aug. 25 at Austintown (Ohio) Park and Aug. 26, at Buhl Park in Hermitage will be rescheduled.
Info: Call 724-347-2508 or 724-301-4595 or check them out on Facebook
• Southern Park Mall in Boardman, Ohio invites, families to enjoy a special drive-in-sytle, social distancing concert series Sept. 10-12:
» Sept. 10: “College Night” featuring RDNA with No Funk No Justice. Gates open at 6 p.m., concert begins at 7 p.m. Tickets: $10 per car.
» Sept. 11: “Country Night” featuring Chris Higbee with Northern Whiskey. Gates open at 6 p.m., concert begins at 7:30 p.m. Tickets: $20 per car.
» Sept. 12: “Women Who Rock” featuring The Vindys with Leann Binder and Rajma and Friends. Gates open at 6 p.m., concert begins at 7:30 p.m. Tickets: $20 per car.
Guests will be required to reserve one ticket per vehicle. Vehicles will be admitted starting at 6 p.m. each evening. Upon arrival, cars will be directed to a parking spot safely distanced from others, where guests can tune their radios to a designated station for audio streaming.
Food and beverages will be available from Auntie Anne’s, Chick-fil-A and The Smoke Workx Food Truck. Restrooms and hand sanitizing stations will also be available on site.
Guests can purchase tickets in advance through Eventbrite with a portion of the proceeds going to The Salvation Army of Mahoning County. Guests are encouraged to bring school supply donations for Potential Development and Boardman Local Schools.
SUBMISSIONS for Diversions are printed on a space-available basis. The deadline for submissions is noon Tuesdays. Email: email@example.com