In order to enroll a child into kindergarten at Brookfield Local Schools, these steps must be completed before coming in for registration:
1. Go to the OneView Parent Portal and complete the online enrollment form with your child’s information. The website can be found by going to the school district website at www.brookfield.k12.oh.us and scrolling halfway down on the right hand side to “OneView Portal” (in a blue box). Click on the link below the box, which will take you into OneView.
If you already have a student enrolled in Brookfield schools, use your existing login information and then click on “Register a New Student(s)”
2. One OneView registration is complete, you must bring in these required documents to register your child during one of the scheduled dates below:
• Original birth certificate with raised seal
• Immunization records
• Two proofs of residency (electric bill, gas bill, cable bill, water bill, mortgage statement, any service or utility tied to your home). If you do not have a bill in your name (for example, you rent your home or you are staying with a family member), you will need to complete a Residency Affidavit. This form is on the OneView website or you can call the school to have one sent to you before registration.
• Custody paperwork/orders of protection/any legal documents pertaining to custody with the most recent court order and judge’s signature (if applicable)
• Copy of parent(s)/guardian(s) driver’s license with address matching student’s residence
• Any IEP information (if applicable)
Registration for Brookfield/Masury children who will be five years old by Aug. 1, 2021, will be held at Brookfield Elementary School, 614 Bedford Road S.E., Brookfield, on these dates by appointment only:
• March 2: 9 a.m. to noon; 1 to 6 p.m.
• March 3: 9 a.m. to noon; 1 to 6 p.m.
To help ensure social distancing, appointments will be set two every 20 minutes. Call Barb Simon, elementary secretary, at 330-619-5240 to schedule. If at all possible, only one parent/guardian come for registration. Masks are required, and temperatures will be taken.
If you have any questions about registration, call the enrollment coordinator, Jena Rummel, at 330-619-5744, or the Barb Simon, at 330-619-5240.
Grove City Area School District will hold kindergarten registration for children who are age 5 on or before Sept. 1, 2021. Registration will be by scheduled appointments at Hillview Elementary School, 482 E. Main St., Grove City. Once you have completed the necessary paperwork and all required documents have been submitted, the school will contact you to schedule a time for your child to come in and complete the screening portion of kindergarten registration.
If you plan to enroll your child in kindergarten in the fall of 2021, go tohttps://grovecitypa.tylertech.com/GroveCityPA_TSI_Live_360/login to enroll your jindergarten student (this link will be live beginning Monday.).
Click on Register New Family
You will be required to produce:
1. Birth certificate
2. Proof of residency – two forms
3. Proof of guardianship if not natural parents
If you already have children enrolled in the school district, you can log into your account on the Tyler Portal to register your incoming kindergarten student. You must be the primary contact and follow these steps:
1. Choose Update Household Data in the menu on the left side of the screen
2. Click Edit on Student Information
3. Click Add Student at the bottom of the screen
Please complete the online portion of the registration process by March 31.
The required documents can be scanned into the student management system. If you need help, contact Peg Williams at 724-458-7570 or firstname.lastname@example.org. She will arrange a time for you to come to Hillview to complete this process.
This year’s kindergarten registration should be completed online by Feb. 19. Physical documents will be dropped off by appointment only on Feb. 24 and Feb. 25. Follow these steps:
1. Register online by going to the Sharpsville Area School District website and clicking on “Registration Forms”. You will need an active email address to register. If you already have children in the district, you will log into your Parent Portal and click on Register New Student.
2. Wait for a confirmation email from Mrs. Miller with PDF packet attached.
3. Complete the PDF packet and email it back to Mrs. Miller along with scans or photographs of: Four proofs of residency, immunization records, and birth certificate. Please make sure everything is signed, dated, and saved properly.
4. If you cannot email scanned or photographed copies, schedule an appointment to drop off paperwork at the elementary building on Feb. 24 or 25. For your convenience, copies may be made at the school.