Lakeview AreaPublic Library
• Starting June 23 the Lakeview Area Public Library will resume public in-library service on Tuesdays and Fridays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Public Safety is of primary concern, so patrons are asked to wear masks and hand sanitizer must be used upon entry. Library materials are quarantined before returning to shelves.
Curbside delivery will still be available on those days. To reserve materials for pick up please call the library or reserve on-line at http://www.lakeviewarealibrary.org/
• Local Author Daisy Townsend will be at the Lakeview Area Public Library on June 26 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sarah’s Legacy Tested, Book 3 of the series will be available for purchase. Patrons that pre-ordered the book may pick up their copy.
• Lakeview Area Public Library Benefit Auction will be July 10 beginning at 5 p.m. the Stoneboro Fire Hall. Doors open at 4:30 p.m. Auctioneer is Darlene Bullock of Bullock’s Bid’n Buy. A list of items at can be found on line at auctionzip.com. Auction items include antiques, memorabilia, household goods, small furniture items, décor, quilts, glassware, collectibles, gift certificates, gift baskets, local artwork, entertainment passes, and business services.
Community Library of the Shenango Valley
SHARON – The Community Library of the Shenango Valley in Sharon, and the CLSV Stey-Nevant Branch Library in Farrell are opening their doors to serve the public.
Based on state recommendations, both libraries will open for in-library service on Monday, June 22, with abbreviated hours.
• Sharon: Monday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Farrell: Monday through Thursday, 11 and to 4 p.m.
Curbside service will be continuing at both locations.
For more information call: CLSV Sharon – 724-981-4360 or go to www.clsv.netCLSV Stey-Nevant in Farrell - 724-983-2714 or go to www.steynevantlibrary.com