SHARON – The Herald’s annual Shoe Our Children program through its Good News Fund has raised $4,419 so far.
The effort provides school shoes to the area’s less fortunate children.
Individuals, businesses and organizations wanting to make a tax-free contribution should make their checks payable to The Good News Fund/Shoe Our Children and mail them to Nancy Ash, in care of The Herald, Box 51, Sharon 16146. Contributions also may be dropped off at The Herald office, 52 S. Dock St., Sharon.
These are the most recent contributors:
• Helen Scarmack, in memory of O’Korn and Scarmack families.
• Ernie and Darla Kemper, Hermitage.
• Mark and Darlene Butch, Hermitage.
• Cynthia Feigert, Hermitage.
• Tim and Denise Webster, West Middlesex.
• In loving memory of Gary “Moe” Meszaros by his family.
• Gary and Carol Hogue, Sharpsville.
• In memory of Edward Sentelik given by the Sentelik family.
• In loving memory of Andy Frydrych.
• Michael and Phyllis Holliday, Sharpsville.
• Mrs. J. Fennell, West Middlesex.
• Bob and Betty Lou Morgan.
• Mary Ellen Foltz, Sharon.
• Elizabeth W. Bevilacqua, Hermitage, in memory of Tony.
• Louise Stefanak in memory of my husband Buck Stefanak and grandson Konner Hoffman.
• Jane Davis, Hermitage.
• Holly and Bill Garman in memory of my mother Margaret Matey O’Donnell.
• Donald and Mary Lou Somich.
• William and Mary Lou McCullough, Transfer.
• Lorene Ellen Peters, Mercer.
• In memory of the best cousin ever Adrienne Litman-Toth by Gio, Emmi, Geno and Enzo Rossi.
• Eugene and Susan Rossi, Sharon, in loving memory of our niece, Adrienne Litman-Toth.
• Zora P. Koukis, Farrell.
• In loving memory of Albert Patrizi and Theresa Stanger on their birthdays, we miss you from Craig and Kathy and family.
• Steve Jubelirer and Alice Mattocks in memory of Paul Campoli.
• In memory of my parents, Stan and Helen Gutowski from Marlene Renwick.
• Bill and Stella Perrine, Sharon.
• Ronald and Gayle Anderson, Hermitage.