THINGS TO DO
• The Reynolds High School class of 1970 will meet for lunch at the Greenville Junction at 11:30 a.m. on May 5. The class meets for lunch the first Wednesday of every month.
• Mercer High class of 1956 meets at 11:30 a.m. on May 4 at Ryder restaurant, corner of 18 and 208. All classmates, spouses and friends welcome.
• The Grove City Education Center for Adults will host a free English as a Second Language class beginning in May at the PA CareerLink® Mercer County, 217 W. State St., Sharon. The class will meet one morning a week, with day and time TBA.
For information or to register, call Sandy Marwick at 724-458-7270.
• St. Anthony of Padua Church is having a take out only sarma (stuffed cabbage) sale from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on June 13.
Pricing: 3 sarma $6 (includes 1 piece of pogach); 6 sarma $11 (includes 2 pieces of pogach); 12 sarma $16 (includes 4 pieces of pogach). Pre-orders only.
To place an order, call 724-342-2489. Deadline to place an order is June 11. Masks must be worn, and social distancing maintained.
• Twin City Elks will have a soul food dinner from 12:30 to 4 p.m. on Sunday. There will also be a fish and chicken dinner from noon to 4 on May 7. Fish is $9 and chicken is $7.
• Twin City Elks will have a rummage sale from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday.
• The Village of Pulaski will hold their annual Memorial Day Ceremony at noon on May 30 at the Honor Roll located at the corner of Grell Street and Route 208. Dr. Lewis A. Grell, chairman of the event, will be the featured speaker. The West Middlesex VFW Honor Guard will present the colors. Flowers at the Honor Roll will be provided by the Snappy Dragon Garden Club, Lynn Cox, president. Vern Aubel, Vince Milton and the Pulaski Girl and Boy Scouts will assist in the ceremony. The public is invited and encouraged to attend.